Reaction score
On the Fan, they talked to Dockery, said Tyron hurt himself on a passing play. Thought it wasn’t that serious. All the other lineman refused to speak.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
On the Fan, they talked to Dockery, said Tyron hurt himself on a passing play. Thought it wasn’t that serious. All the other lineman refused to speak.

It's maddening that the rest of the Oline are mum, but I like the tight-knit that they seem to be forming. But I think it is serious...realy serious. The more serious ones, often never look that serious.

Reaction score
Ugh. I hate this. We have to sign another tackle if Smith can't go...wouldn't be against Flozell. No way we run Parnell, Costa, and Nagy out vs the Jets.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Ugh. I hate this. We have to sign another tackle if Smith can't go...wouldn't be against Flozell. No way we run Parnell, Costa, and Nagy out vs the Jets.

Yeah. And being that Adams would be on the right side, and he's deaf in his right ear, should lessen the false starts.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Surprised Jerry hasn't said anything yet.

Fire up the X-ray machine, Jed.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
can we tell Buffalo we were just kidding and get Sam Young back?

Reaction score
1053thefan 105.3 The FAN by DCFanaticsBlog
A #Cowboys OL told @iamelf that Tyron Smith's injury was "just a tweak" on the knee and that Smith would most likely play Sunday.

Top Bottom