NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
Yep, this is exactly why we're not a good team..

The sunshine crew wants to think so but good teams have depth. Not just look good on the surface.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Not many teams have depth to cover the loss of both starting CB's

I'm not really even worried about the CBs. Newman and Jenkins were horrible last year anyway. I expect Scandrick and Ball to easily be as horrible.

What's the excuse for one lineman going down, then you replace him with Parnell? The coaches like him?

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
But how do you know how good your depth is, until yand unless you have to use it?

Sometimes you just know things by looking at them. It's nice to be optimistic, it's a better, more positive way to live your life. At the same time, you have to be objective. You can't just say everything is roses when they are clearly weeds.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I'm not really even worried about the CBs. Newman and Jenkins were horrible last year anyway. I expect Scandrick and Ball to easily be as horrible.

What's the excuse for one lineman going down, then you replace him with Parnell? The coaches like him?

I thiunk Scandrick will be fine, it's Ball that's the problem. He shouldn't even be on an NFL roster. But I gues you cannot do major overhauls on both sides of the ball---pardon the pun, in one offseason.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I'd rather have Josh Thomas and Mario Butler out there than Orlando Scandrick and Alan Ball.

If your corners are going to be lost out there, they should at least have an excuse.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Sometimes you just know things by looking at them. It's nice to be optimistic, it's a better, more positive way to live your life. At the same time, you have to be objective. You can't just say everything is roses when they are clearly weeds.

Ok that's fine. And how much have you looked at the players in comparison to the coaches?

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I'd rather have Josh Thomas and Mario Butler out there than Orlando Scandrick and Alan Ball.

If your corners are going to be lost out there, they should at least have an excuse.

Now that's just crazy talk. Scandrick is a much better option than Thomas and Butler. Ball is, well, he sucks.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

I'd rather have Butler than Ball.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
lol

I remember when Westbrook played one shitty game at corner and was released. Any chance Ball gets the same treatment after Sunday night?

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Ok that's fine. And how much have you looked at the players in comparison to the coaches?

Again, these are some of the exact same coaches and personnel evaluators who felt Alan Ball was a starting caliber Free Safety last year. They are not beyond reproach.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
MRI results show that Tyron Smith, RT has an right ACL tear. He will be placed on IR.

EDIT::::::: SPECULATION BY LAZ

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Now that's just crazy talk. Scandrick is a much better option than Thomas and Butler. Ball is, well, he sucks.

I know it's crazy.

This is a F'ed up situation going into week one.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
No it isn't. I mean, I don't know. I'm just trying to prepare myself for the worse. I'm expecting the worse.

So you were speculating? Saying IF he has an ACL tear he will be placed on IR? Jesus man.....

Top Bottom