Will Dallas make a trade?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
FWIW Irvin and Dez both seem convinced we are adding a WR.

And of course CeeDee had that cryptic Twitter post a week or two ago showing him and Hollywood Brown at OU together.

Aggiepride

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I just found out Purdy is in concussion protocol. That would explain a couple of those throws. Although a little concussion never stopped Roger the Dodger Staubach!

We probably won't catch the Eagles unless they have a rash of injuries but we have a shot at surpassing the Niners.

Aggiepride

Practice Squad
Reaction score
The Eagles are a team with a full-time GM who puts in, as Jerry might say, "Peyton Manning hours".

The Cowboys are a team with a part-time GM who peddles some work to his son, who is busy with the Salvation Army and everything else.

After picking Kevin Byrd for Edmunds and two picks, Jerry is probably rocking back thinking "they mortgaged their future. I'm so smart. See, the Eagles will suck in 3 years, but my Cowboys will still be just good enough to keep the stands full and the money rolling in."

Maybe the trade will spur Jerry to counter move.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
its not like i'm asking for a white guy CB
You're just lucky I was the one who caught this instead of Underdog or MAGA MLK.

They take these kinda of violations REAL serious and you'd have been up a creek bucko.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You're just lucky I was the one who caught this instead of Underdog or MAGA MLK.

They take these kinda of violations REAL serious and you'd have been up a creek bucko.

Good job nipping this thing in the bud before the other Mods got to it. You're a stand up guy.....

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Don't do anything stupid for Surtain, like two #1s.
I can't imagine Denver would trade him. He's a top-10 pick in his 3rd yr who has been really good. Wouldnt make much sense for them to move him already. Especially to a team that isnt very likely to have anywhere near a top-10 pick to give them as part of a deal.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
I can't imagine Denver would trade him. He's a top-10 pick in his 3rd yr who has been really good. Wouldnt make much sense for them to move him already. Especially to a team that isnt very likely to have anywhere near a top-10 pick to give them as part of a deal.
Plus, he'll soon want a contract equal to or better than Diggs'.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

I read an article that claimed the Broncos are taking calls on 6 of their top players. Including Judy and Surtain.

Looks like Peyton is trying to be like Jimmy and the great train robbery and trade his top player/s for a boat load of picks that will allow him to remake the team from the ground up with the players of choosing and not be beholden to the players from the prior regime

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

this sounds very different from what jerry was saying about only taking calls, and not making calls

hopefully theres a lot of other people in the building that are making things happen and jerry doesnt remember any of it because he is blackout drunk by lunch time

Top Bottom