bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Look BB, I know you've got some quirks but I think you've probably got a decent job and keep your private escapades secret. Poor Bob is an open book. Just a guy/gal trying to find his way. He needs our help.

no, he needs to give up on farfetched dreams like home ownership or the love of a good woman.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Are you aware this thread is nearly two years old?

Yes I do but Bob responded that he was trying to get a better credit score or something like that so he doesn't own a home yet and I thought I'd give him some friendly advice. I know it sounded kind of simple and common sense but sometimes we have to talk in simple terms to those who are less educated and might not have made it through the 3rd grade. Call me a good Samaritan.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I know it sounded kind of simple and common sense but sometimes we have to talk in simple terms to those who are less educated and might not have made it through the 3rd grade. Call me a good Samaritan.
There was nothing at all wrong with your advice or the spirit it was given with.... There's something seriously wrong though, with the recipient.

Top Bottom