cockstrong

UDFA
Reaction score
My girl just got Netflix/blu-ray player and we've been watching Breaking Bad. Man that show is addicting. Missed 57 minutes of the game last night watching it with her.

I still don't know why I became so misty-eyed; since I only caught the last 3 minutes, but I did.

send pics of your girl

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Breaking bad is cool until the last few seasons. Or maybe it was the last season that I didn't like. Don't remember.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
It's not the only memorable role Stallone is reprising. He will play boxer Rocky Balboa in the upcoming movie "Creed," the sixth in the "Rocky" film series, scheduled for release in 2016.
This one is about Apollo's son, and it's MMA not boxing.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I seriously think he keeps doing these movies so he has the excuse/artistic license to continue using gallons of roids and HGH...

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I seriously think he keeps doing these movies so he has the excuse/artistic license to continue using gallons of roids and HGH...

Maybe.

He, Arnold, Tom Cruise, and Liam Neison need to start thinking about a "Last Vegas" sort of film run.

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
This one is about Apollo's son, and it's MMA not boxing.

Where did you read that at?

I thought I read it was Apollo's grandson and Rocky was training him for boxing not MMA.

MMA would be fucking stupid.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
I enjoy the show, but a skinny little waif like Keri Russell beating up grown ass men and being able to survive having her dainty head slammed into a car hood stretches credulity.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
I enjoy the show, but a skinny little waif like Keri Russell beating up grown ass men and being able to survive having her dainty head slammed into a car hood stretches credulity.

Yep,but it's well written otherwise.
I'm interested to see how they handle the transition from Brezhnev to Andropov.Andropov being the former head of the KGB could change a lot of things.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Excellent show. Haven't missed an episode.
Yep same here. It's spooky and chilling.
Is that the same show that was on Fox (IIRC) a couple of years ago? About the Cold War era spies?
Yep. The Kremlin is after their daughter now, to "train" her but the daughter is finding religion. Much to the horror of her mother.
Car hoods aren't that tough, they have alot of give to them. Plus it's sKeri Russell, the sKeriest thing on earth. And she is, one scary bitch in this.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I'm interested to see how they handle the transition from Brezhnev to Andropov.Andropov being the former head of the KGB could change a lot of things.
They seemed to have skipped over the red herring the US laid, the plans for the stealth coating and how we were testing it? What they thought was a computer program was actually a testing program, using bats.

We would paint a room using the stealth coating and if the bats gathered in a corner we knew the coating was no good. When they would kill themselves bashing into walls their sonar/radar couldn't tell them was there, we knew we had something. It was just that simple.

Reaction score
Everyone talks about the Americans... guess I'm missing out. Is it on Netflix?

Better Call Saul starts on Sunday for those of you who watched Breaking Bad.

Top Bottom