Cythim

Reaction score
The Middle is too much like Malcom in the Middle except this time it is about the mom and dad.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I have heard of it but I have never seen it or I don't remember seeing it. What year did it come out?

Gee, I think it must have been early to mid 1980s. I remember watching it when I was really young. I checked to see if it was on Netflix but it's not.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
[video=youtube;zo1_9lEldIE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zo1_9lEldIE[/video]

You can watch it in a series of 5 minute videos on youtube.

Mr.Po

Reaction score
Wife and I love watching Modern Family

Same here for the wife and I. Best sitcom on TV IMO. The whole cast is great.

Best drama is Southland on TNT. Awesome show. Crime series that take place in LA and centers around a group of cops that patrol the streets of LA / Hollywood to the mean streets of compton.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Best drama is Southland on TNT. Awesome show. Crime series that take place in LA and centers around a group of cops that patrol the streets of LA / Hollywood to the mean streets of compton.

Southland is pretty good.

I'm starting to really like Sons Of Anarchy on F/X,great cast,decent writing.

tiny tim

Practice Squad
Reaction score
The Last Unicorn is coming to Blu-ray on Feb 22, 2011. I have been curious when this would make it to Blu-ray. It will be a one disc Blu-ray and one disc standard Dvd. The first time I remember seeing this movie was years ago. I think this was when my parents rented a couple of movies at the same time.

From a thread on Blu-ray.com I see that there is to be a new audio commentary with writer Peter S. Beagle and publisher Connor Cochran. Now that should be interesting.
http://forum.blu-ray.com/blu-ray-mo...-dvd-combo-feb-22nd-2011-official-thread.html

Last edited:

tiny tim

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Anyone ever see the The Night Flier? It's a horror movie based one of Stephen King's short stories. In the movie people are being killed by The Night Flier at small airports. Two reporters from a tabloid magazine are trying to track down the killer. One of the reporters is happy about the killings as this is the kind story he wants. It's an interesting film and different from a lot of other movies.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Anyone ever see the The Night Flier? It's a horror movie based one of Stephen King's short stories. In the movie people are being killed by The Night Flier at small airports. Two reporters from a tabloid magazine are trying to track down the killer. One of the reporters is happy about the killings as this is the kind story he wants. It's an interesting film and different from a lot of other movies.

I'll see if it's on Netflix and give it a watch.

C

Cr122

I've seen this movie.

Reaction score
What channel does it come on? What is it about?

Its on F/X

Its about a US Marshall who is sent back to his home in Kentucky.

Trailer for season one can explain it better than i could:

[video=youtube;5Cnl-xa_nFU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Cnl-xa_nFU[/video]

Mr.Po

Reaction score
Just finished watch the season finale of Justified.

Great last episode of the year.

Love the show. Never really thought that much about Timothy Olyphant in any role he has played but he hits a homerun with his role as US Marshall Raylan Givens. His nonchalant John Wayne attitude is badass.

JUSTIFIED-Fixer-4.jpg

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
F/X rarely misses with their shows. The Shield, Sons of Anarchy, Rescue Me, Justified, Archer..all winners.

Edit ..I forgot Nip/Tuck..another great show.

Last edited:
Reaction score
This one made me shit my pants when I was little.

[video=youtube;Hm8elaYH7c4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hm8elaYH7c4[/video]

I feel like I just watched the entire movie in that 3 minute clip.

Top Bottom