Cowboysrule122

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I can't believe how bootlegged that movie looks. At least they had a remake of Night Of The Living Dead. LOL

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
last few minutes of Breaking Bad was kick ass.

Newsroom is good. Olivia Munn is fun to look at.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Found a cool tv show on Netflix, not sure if its even running, but I really liked it.

The Killing

First two seasons were centered around the killing of a 17 to girl. Two seasons devoted to one killing, you'd think the show dragged, but it was really well done and kept you guessing the whole time.

Anyone know if its still running?

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Found a cool tv show on Netflix, not sure if its even running, but I really liked it.

The Killing

First two seasons were centered around the killing of a 17 to girl. Two seasons devoted to one killing, you'd think the show dragged, but it was really well done and kept you guessing the whole time.

Anyone know if its still running?

The show it copied (Scandinavian I think?) runs on the theme of one murder per season. A lot of fans were upset when the American version lasted 2 seasons. They just did a third season and the story wraps up in one season. Worth watching.

lons

UDFA
Reaction score
Yeah, The Killing is one of my favorite shows. This past season wasn't as good as the first two, but it was still better than 95% of the shows out there. I'm really enjoying Low Winter Sun and Ray Donovan as well.

Reaction score
You guys know you can just watch 48 Hours Mystery.

They profile one kililng from start to finish in under an hour.

Think of the time you'd save

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Unbelievable. More Rocky and Rambo movies.

Sylvester Stallone announces final 'Rambo'

Stallone, 68, reprising Rocky and Rambo characters

Author: By Henry Hanks CNN

Published On: Jan 04 2015 02:54:41 PM EST Updated On: Jan 04 2015 01:00:00 AM EST

The troubled Vietnam vet, first seen in 1982's "Rambo: First Blood," will appear in one final movie, according to the actor who portrays him.

Sylvester Stallone let the news slip while sharing plans on Twitter for another movie. He will work on "Scarpa," based on the life of organized crime member turned FBI informant Greg Scarpa, "after LAST BLOOD RAMBO," he tweeted last week.

"Rambo: First Blood," the story of a Vietnam veteran enlisted by the government to rescue U.S. prisoners of war, was hugely popular in the 1980s. It spawned a cartoon series and three more films: "First Blood Part II" in 1985, "Rambo III" in 1988 and 2008's "Rambo."

The 68-year-old Stallone is expected to play the namesake role in the fifth installation, which has no release date.

It's not the only memorable role Stallone is reprising. He will play boxer Rocky Balboa in the upcoming movie "Creed," the sixth in the "Rocky" film series, scheduled for release in 2016.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
My girl just got Netflix/blu-ray player and we've been watching Breaking Bad. Man that show is addicting. Missed 57 minutes of the game last night watching it with her.

I still don't know why I became so misty-eyed; since I only caught the last 3 minutes, but I did.

Top Bottom