jeebus

UDFA
Reaction score
I call it artistic license. The suffix was sensible. There needed to be a word for 'one who condescends,' so I made one up. Would you have preferred 'condescender?' Just seemed gauche.

Well, I thought you made up the word, but google said it was the adjective form of condescend, so I just assumed your vocabulary was that impressive. Now I feel better that we both thought you made it up.

Also, as for the last few pages of this thread, way to step your game up, son. Now that is entertaining trolling, keep up the good work.

Reaction score
I sit around with my friend and talk about the standard model, the nature of wave theory and perception, football, music, and all manner of things. You aren't a friend of mine. Quite the contrary you insult me most chances you get.
I've insulted you? Damn, son, that was easy.

Of course its not original. I sent what you said to me right back at you. The thing is that I actually have substance behind what I say. I have read you for years now and had conversations about amongst other things syllogisms. I remember thinking that you did not have a good grasp on things like equating and other manner of relating things.
Substance? Your substance is bullshit. Anyone can talk like you type with a 3rd grade education and a thesaurus. You're CCBoy on steroids.

The LSAT is heavy on logic. I have helped people with it before. I also know that it weighs heavy on the application process for both admittance and aid. Do I need to hold your hand through the logic from there? It may not be original but that is besides the point. It is founded on something.
LOL You think I'm gonna be impressed because you "helped people with the LSAT?" I took the LSAT hungover without studying, and made 90th percentile. I also scored 99th percentile on the ACT. I really could give a shit, but if you want to compare resumes, I'm game. My standardized testing scores mean fuck all to me, my state bar, or the board of legal specialization who certifies me as an expert.

At the end of the day you insulted me so I insulted you back. Seems you are the cowardly type that is fine with dishing it out but gets ********** when you get it back. Oh well.
Don't circumvent the language filter you mother fucking douche nozzle.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Dance, monkey, dance!!!

I hope you stick around for a bit. I doubt I will agree with you on much, but then again I don't agree with much the regular posters have to say. It is fun watching you argue with a bunch of (fill in the blank) _________ . Keep up the good work.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by sdogo

I talked to main go to guy today and was kind of taken back. He stated he would be "astonished" if the Cowboys took Smith at 9.

Not so much that they take Smith but that they stay at 9. He said Jerry has multiple offers on the table, two teams who wanted to pull the trigger before the draft even starts. One of which was the Texans, said he could not tell me the other but he said it was a team in the late teens.

He also stated the Cowboys have an tentative offer from a team in the early 20's (my guess would be Philadelphia). Said he does not believe Jerry would drop that far unless they blew him away.

I asked him straight up, if every team pulled the offer off the table would the Cowboys take Smith at 9 and he said at this moment he the odds are against it but you have to see how the draft unfolds. He said if the Cowboys were forced to use the 9th pick they would look to Cameron Jordan.

Also stated that he is starting to hear that a team with two second round picks is talking about trading up with Dallas and are late enough that the 2nd could be in play. He believes this is Jerry's MO all along hoping to either use that additional 2nd to get back into round 1 if a player slips. I did some research and the only teams with a 2nd that pick late enough to add up are NE at 17 & 28 and the Chargers at 18.

The Patriots idea peeked my interest. With two picks each in the first 3 rounds there has been a lot of information going around that they are looking to move up in the 1st.

As far as the next couple rounds, assuming things stay the same which sounds like a long shot it appears the Cowboys will target Rahim Moore, Aaron Williams or the top rated DE or OL that drops. If they trade down in the 2nd I can all but guarantee Kenrick Ellis will be the pick but not at 40.

In the 3rd, Ellis if he still on the board or Will Rackley.

I'll have a more complex narrowed down list based on possible scenario's either Tuesday or Wednesday. Still not sure if I'll post it or not. If I do it probably wont be on here.

Most people dont want to hear it but if the Cowboys wrangle an additional #2 you can best bet your *** if Dalton is on the board for one of them he will be the pick. I heard today from two people that the Cowboys draft board involves several scenario's where they position themselves for Dalton.

Just to toss out a few names that have not received much attention but the Cowboys really like are:

RB Stevan Ridley (would not surprise me if Dallas took him in the 4th or 5th round)

FB | Dial Preston | Alabama

WR | Ricardo Lockett | Fort Valley St

TE | Lee Smith | Marshall
TE | Stephen Skelton | Fordham

OT | Byron Stingley | Louisville

OG | Clint Boiling | Georgia
OG | Keith Williams | Nebraska

OC | Rodney Hudson | Florida St
OC | Jake Kirkpatrick | TCU

DE | Zane Parr | Virginia

OLB | Jonas Mouton | Michigan
OLB | Ross Homas | Ohio St

ILB | Alex Wujciak | Maryland

CB | DeMarcus Van Dyke | Miami(FL) (They LOVE this kid but he is going to go much higher then he should)

CB | Johnny Patrick | Louisville (Dallas loves his potential as a safety)

CB | Korey Lindsey | Souther Illinois

Those are just some names to ponder in addition to the released names we all seem to be talking about. If I had to bet I would say we are more likely to see these guys taken then the one's Dallas has put in the spot lite.

Reaction score
Just to toss out a few names that have not received much attention but the Cowboys really like are:

RB Stevan Ridley (would not surprise me if Dallas took him in the 4th or 5th round)

FB | Dial Preston | Alabama

WR | Ricardo Lockett | Fort Valley St

TE | Lee Smith | Marshall
TE | Stephen Skelton | Fordham

OT | Byron Stingley | Louisville

OG | Clint Boiling | Georgia
OG | Keith Williams | Nebraska

OC | Rodney Hudson | Florida St
OC | Jake Kirkpatrick | TCU

DE | Zane Parr | Virginia

OLB | Jonas Mouton | Michigan
OLB | Ross Homas | Ohio St

ILB | Alex Wujciak | Maryland

CB | DeMarcus Van Dyke | Miami(FL) (They LOVE this kid but he is going to go much higher then he should)

CB | Johnny Patrick | Louisville (Dallas loves his potential as a safety)

CB | Korey Lindsey | Souther Illinois

Not sure if funnier as Sdogo bullshit or as Jerry "really liking" a list littered with spares.

Reaction score
I suspect that fuzzy is an insufferable buffoon, with moral ambiguity and a penchant for sinister acts. Such as touching wieners.

Thesaurus is a good book, bros.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
When I'm with my friend(s), usually talking about pussy and daring each other to do something stupid that will get us arrested, or divorced if caught.

If a buddy started discussing microwave science or whatever, we wouldn't hang out again.

Reaction score
When I hang out with friends... we're usually posting in the You Should Post More, Seriously thread under psuedonames.

Top Bottom