Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
I have been on the site everyday. Sorry I don’t have 2k in discretionary income to piss away on internet gambling. My money goes to my wife and kids. That said, i am hopeful the Cowboys can win one more game before the bye. That’s all i need to win the bet.

Why you gotta call Midswat a dead beat dad?

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Hell, I am paying a outside coder $150 bucks this month to code us a bootstrap-based mobile responsive style, and when you lose this bet most of that is financed! I'll even name that new style "EverlastingMobile." Win-Win!

See how positive I am? I already got your ill-placed $100, spent!

Dooms continues to improve the mobile side. Nice! Thanks Dooms.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Please knock that shit off. Most all of us post as posters, not moderators or admins. Nobody's trying to use his "mod powers" to social engineer the board.

The good old days when mid was the captain. Ban this guy, f that guy. I miss it.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
This Sunday is definitely D-Day for this bet Everlast! If Dallas wins I owe you $100 via Paypal. If the Pats win you owe ME $100 via Paypal.

If the game ends in a tie, as agreed, the bet is cancelled.

Better be ready to get your drynk on and have your explanation for the Wifey ready!

Reaction score
This Sunday is definitely D-Day for this bet Everlast! If Dallas wins I owe you $100 via Paypal. If the Pats win you owe ME $100 via Paypal.

If the game ends in a tie, as agreed, the bet is cancelled.

Better be ready to get your drynk on and have your explanation for the Wifey ready!

Haha, i already told her i was going to owe you $100. She just gave me an ugly look.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
The Romo injury really saved your ass.
We'll never know. This D sucks on toast and so does the coaching. Don't pretend we haven't seen 8-8 with Tony quarterbacking. He is one man, a really good man, but not good enough to overcome Carrot Top and Jerry.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Props to Everlast and many thanks, for his prompt payment on this bet.

Funds will go, right back into the site.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
He's a good guy for sure, he'd be a great guy if he wasn't such a faggy douche homer.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I remember liking everlasting..then he drunk a bunch of homer kool-aid and became intolerable.

Never doubted he would pay the bet though.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Kudos to XXX for being a man of his word. He instantly changed his board image for 100 bucks and that's a bargain considering the damage caused by his love affair with Garrett.

Now Bob, on the other hand, will need a lot more than $100 dollars to change opinions.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Props to Everlast and many thanks, for his prompt payment on this bet.

Maybe you can make a Jason Garrett default screen for Everlasting since he was going to use the money to get a Jason Garrett Fat Head. You know, the one where he has his blue shorts pulled up a little to high and wearing ******ty sunglasses.

20140617_mje_se2_113.jpg

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Appreciate the props, but honestly Dooms would have paid if he had lost.
Would have been happy to do so. 3-2 or better with this idiot coaching the team without Romo or Dez would have been a miracle I would have gladly and felt privileged to pay out for.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Dooms already blew the $ on bubble gum and Beatles records

Top Bottom