Reaction score
I'm here all night, working on a digital audio project for a paying customer. Shit.

Really, that sounds cool. I was up till 5am last night. I’m just behind on all my graphic design jobs. Best time to work is nights, it’s quiet with minimal distractions.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
It was aimed at one specific person lol. If you took it personal, please don’t.
Please knock that shit off. Most all of us post as posters, not moderators or admins. Nobody's trying to use his "mod powers" to social engineer the board.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I’m just behind on all my graphic design jobs.
I just paid a artist $50 bucks for a new banner image for one of my other sites.

redneck-clubhouse2g.jpg

You wanna do the banners here? Wanna keep them the same, just with different players.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Thinking we eventually might need Gregory. Maybe a couple of others. One of the o-linemen or two?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I merged all this stuff into its own thread to clean up the "who you got" thread.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Yea, do you have a template with the site name/star? I use Photoshop and Illustrator.
What you'll have to do is take one of them that you are confident you can put another player over the one that is there, or take one and just erase the player that's on it. There aren't any PSD files, and I've always just done these myself with The Gimp actually. I think i had a friend do the Staubach one, to which I added the "NFC East Champions" badge.

I really really hate doing graphics. Not my bag at all.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Unless you wanna just re-create the thing from scratch. But I really like the design we have. I have the Cowboys star with the Landry silhouette, everything else you see was already here - the title, the background, and such.

Reaction score
What you'll have to do is take one of them that you are confident you can put another player over the one that is there, or take one and just erase the player that's on it. There aren't any PSD files, and I've always just done these myself with The Gimp actually. I think i had a friend do the Staubach one, to which I added the "NFC East Champions" badge.

I really really hate doing graphics. Not my bag at all.

hmmm oh ok. Ill try to work on one this week.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
There's no rush, not even sure what players qualify to get on our banner yet, that aren't already there.

Maybe you can create a blank template, for later use to add a player?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Okay then so the bet is for $100 payable via PayPal, and it is:

Me: We have a losing record after the first five games.
You: We have a winning record after the first five games.

TIES: If there is one tie or more, (ties are very unlikely I know) we go by winning percentage instead of actual w-l-t record. (IF because of ties we see a percentage of .500, the bet is off.)
I am offering to let ya outta this bet if you want. Dez and Gregory gone, really screws up the odds.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
DOOD!

With ROMO AND DEZ out, I am giving you mercifully, ONE more chance - you can cancel this bet, no harm no foul.

Answer.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Dooms is scared cause we're 2-0.
Not at all. Just wanna let a sucker out of his bet so he doesn't have to splain it to his wife.

Besides which, he ain't been on here in awhile so he's prolly a welsher anyway and we're way out of the parameters for the bet..

Reaction score
Not at all. Just wanna let a sucker out of his bet so he doesn't have to splain it to his wife.

Besides which, he ain't been on here in awhile so he's prolly a welsher anyway and we're way out of the parameters for the bet..

I have been on the site everyday. Sorry I don’t have 2k in discretionary income to piss away on internet gambling. My money goes to my wife and kids. That said, i am hopeful the Cowboys can win one more game before the bye. That’s all i need to win the bet.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I have been on the site everyday. Sorry I don’t have 2k in discretionary income to piss away on internet gambling. My money goes to my wife and kids. That said, i am hopeful the Cowboys can win one more game before the bye. That’s all i need to win the bet.
Ha. Thought my last post would get you back in this thread.

I think we win next week too by the way, and if you wanna still stick to the bet that's all good wit me.

Top Bottom