ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Claiborne was really going overboard with running his mouth and gesturing and everything else yesterday. Almost like a guy who is trying to act his way into getting some confidence.

Of course he ended up not being able to finish with cramps. :facepalm2

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Claiborne was really going overboard with running his mouth and gesturing and everything else yesterday. Almost like a guy who is trying to act his way into getting some confidence.

Yeah, never mind about the parts where they said he has actually looked really good the first few days right?

Iamtdg

Reaction score

He also got smoked by Williams before practice was over.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
He also got smoked by Williams before practice was over.

OH NO!!!!! The guy got beat once!!!!!

Cowboy fan dumbass logic- "if a guy gets beat even once in camp, he sux!!!!!"

Cowboy fan dumbass logic- "if a rookie doesn't do something the first few days of camp, he's a wasted pick!!!!"

Cowboy fan dumbass logic- "DeMarcus Ware is owning Tyron Smith, Smith is a bust!!!!! He sux!!!!!"

Cowboy fan dumbass logic- "Tyron Smith pancaked DeMarcus Ware on one play!!!! Ware is an overrated washed up loser!!!!!"

Iamtdg

Reaction score
Damn, calm down. I didn't even post an opinion with that fact. Just the fact by itself.

I will wait and see on Mo... this is his last year to show up or shut up. We will see. I'm not exactly confident he turns it around.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Damn, calm down. I didn't even post an opinion with that fact. Just the fact by itself.

I will wait and see on Mo... this is his last year to show up or shut up. We will see. I'm not exactly confident he turns it around.

I agree, this is pretty much it for him here.

I still like his talent though. He needs to stay healthy this yr. I do like the fact that it appears he has bulked up some, I think he needs the added strength to deal with the more physical receivers.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Archer saying it doesn't appear Gardner's shoulder injury is serious but didn't know how long he'd be out.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Read Jason Hatcher is on PUP already

D Ware has a lower leg injury

Read Chris Whaley is back with the team

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I have an idea, just put him out there in a motorized wheel chair.

He MIGHT make it to week one if it has a roll bar.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
I have an idea, just put him out there in a motorized wheel chair.

He MIGHT make it to week one if it has a roll bar.

Let's recap. He has only played in one preseason game, and besides that hasn't made the field in a single season in 3 years, yet has been put on IR to keep him. Solid keep.

Top Bottom