Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Sup Shiek. You guys just going to project every CZ nonsense take onto me?

If I can be serious for a moment, I don't have a problem with you or your posting here. I like having different opinions, it's boring reading the same shit. I wish more of you guys with mostly positive outlooks would come over here and shoot the shit, including Hostile. We're not afraid to mix it up.

So no, I don't want to label you or judge you based on what the prevailing opinions are at CZ and cowboysown.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I am not even calling people out about picks specifically beyond to say that the positive game outcome does not jive with the negative conclusions that I cited initially. Not my fault you guys have trouble figuring things out.

If you are talking about the NO game specifically, it's one thing, but if you're talking about the last four years and using the NO to proclaim "we" got it wrong, then no.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
So when in doubt as to how the season will turn out, just go ahead and predict a good one because you somehow owe it to yourself because you're a fan? What the fuck kind of shit is that?

I thought you were adversarial, fuzzy?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I'm a combative adversarial jerk when confronted. I don't cry and project victimhood; quite the contrary, crybaby.

I am not even calling people out about picks specifically beyond to say that the positive game outcome does not jive with the negative conclusions that I cited initially. Not my fault you guys have trouble figuring things out.
If you weren't such a mindless shill you would check our vBookie, and look how many bets there were for a Dallas win.

It's not anything nearly as negative as you seem to believe it is, it's just realist.

You'll note too, none of your posts get deleted here. Something to consider.

junk

UDFA
Reaction score
My source is telling me there are some internal discussions about a Garrett contract extension based upon the season so far

#worstcasescenario

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
My source is telling me there are some internal discussions about a Garrett contract extension based upon the season so far
"Did you like three super bowls? Then don't tell me how to run my business." - Jerruh

FuzzyLumpkins

In the Rotation
Reaction score
So when in doubt as to how the season will turn out, just go ahead and predict a good one because you somehow owe it to yourself because you're a fan? What the fuck kind of shit is that?

I thought you were adversarial, fuzzy?

Summer, you don't seem to have much experience in how communication works. So because I am argumentative with people that means I should predict a certain way. Doesn't make sense.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
No. It means you don't just fall into anything. You choose the course of action.

What you're saying seems kind of weak-willed and passive. The opposite of an argumentative person.

FuzzyLumpkins

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I have requested some Fuzzy Thoughts on this forum, but he won't post it. We are not his kinda fans.

If you would like me to post that stuff here then I will. I have always figured that since there is a cabal here that piles on me when I post then me doing so really wouldn't be well received.

I like this place.

FuzzyLumpkins

In the Rotation
Reaction score
No. It means you don't just fall into anything. You choose the course of action.

What you're saying seems kind of weak-willed and passive. The opposite of an argumentative person.

I just understand that I don't know everything and that making predictions is shoddy guess work that i don't put much value in. As such if I am simply guessing then I will err on a particular side. I also qualify my predictions as such and do not front precision where there is none.

I just know what I prefer. I used to think people thought like me so that meant that they preferred losing because their shoddy guess work was always ended in losses. And before you start spouting about what the results were remember what the ratio of wins to losses has been the last several years.

What's funny is that I talk about having no real expectations and at the same time envision the team winning. As Aristotle said, being able to entertain a thought and not accept it is the sign of a good mind. Such cognitive dissonance drives most men to stupidity. I sure love me some mentally tough simpleminded Jerry Jones as basis for eternal failure discussion. Hard shit going on there.

FuzzyLumpkins

In the Rotation
Reaction score
If you weren't such a mindless shill you would check our vBookie, and look how many bets there were for a Dallas win.

It's not anything nearly as negative as you seem to believe it is, it's just realist.

You'll note too, none of your posts get deleted here. Something to consider.

If the Cowboys would pay me to shill for them, sign me the fuck up.

And I know summer, mb4, cmd, bbgun, booze and all the guys that have been here since the beginning. I fully well understand that the whole point of this place is to allow Cowboys discussion that isn't thought police G rated. It's cute that you yourself are trying to identify as such. Try harder to be part of the clique. It's adorable.

And now you spam the AM radio realist schtick. Are you trying to make me have no respect for you whatsoever with that shit? fss

You know in all of this you have never addressed my original position in this thread: a winning effort despite an expectation of loss using the a mindset does not justify continuing to use the mindset. I'm not saying that everyone here does taht. I don't pigeonhole you guys into the same brain although some here desperately try such as yourself.

I'm not saying that there are not justifications outside of that but citing this win as a basis for using the same approach again is dumb.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
You know in all of this you have never addressed my original position in this thread
You might think that because, you never addressed the topic of the thread.

Claiming your deflections or straw men weren't addressed doesn't make it so, and doesn't in any way detract from the other points made - all while your deflections and straw men were burned down in the process.

The "mindset" is, realistic expectations. Your gripe needs to go to Vegas too, because the Saints were the favorite there as well.

Dallas wins ONE game few expected them to win, and the whole innertubes goes nutso. :lol

FuzzyLumpkins

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I'm not part of "the clique."
Same "cabal" piles on me when I say dumb stuff too. As well it should. You're claiming victim status now, crybaby? Say dumb stuff, get piled on. No one's immune.

Thus me saying try harder to join. How does one join something they are already a part of?

I am far too arrogant and dismissive of the cabal's efforts to be a victim. Just because a group exists does not mean that I am victim of them.

You're still ignoring my original point and I am going to stop making this thread about me. I'm done.

Top Bottom