Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
So most of you were wrong but you have your head on straight?

What kind of logic is that?

Wrong about what? Jason's offensive philosophy being complete crap? That's he's funked up multiple times in managing games? We've wasted years while he figured it out? And by figured it out; Romo hurt his back, so he had to try something else.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

Normally I predict a win every single week and if we lose, I disappear, come back and post how winning isn't that important or tell you how much better of a fan I am than you are.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Normally I predict a win every single week and if we lose, I disappear, come back and post how winning isn't that important or tell you how much better of a fan I am than you are.

Bingo.

I don't know Fuzzy at all, but I know he's a zoner/owner, and I know what that generally means.

It's never as bad as it looks, but it's always as good as it looks, that's what it seems like the message is today, at both CZ and cowboysown.

I think Dooms nailed it. Nobody really expected what happened last night.

FuzzyLumpkins

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Bingo.

I don't know Fuzzy at all, but I know he's a zoner/owner, and I know what that generally means.

It's never as bad as it looks, but it's always as good as it looks, that's what it seems like the message is today, at both CZ and cowboysown.

I think Dooms nailed it. Nobody really expected what happened last night.

lmao so now you guys are making it an us or them thing?

When your predictions are all wrong that is time to reevaluate your position and reasoning. If you want to be on the other side of that one then go ahead.

You can say whatever cliches you want to pat yourself on the back about being wrong.

FuzzyLumpkins

In the Rotation
Reaction score

Such drama with a great martyr at the end.

FuzzyLumpkins

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Wrong about what? Jason's offensive philosophy being complete crap? That's he's funked up multiple times in managing games? We've wasted years while he figured it out? And by figured it out; Romo hurt his back, so he had to try something else.

Read the post I quoted ffs. Don't vomit your other vitriol onto me.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
lmao so now you guys are making it an us or them thing?

When your predictions are all wrong that is time to reevaluate your position and reasoning. If you want to be on the other side of that one then go ahead.

You can say whatever cliches you want to pat yourself on the back about being wrong.

I've been right every week through 4 weeks.

I don't know what you're going on about. We're talking about having some perspective. They won a game, probably the best win we've seen in years. That doesn't undo the last 4 or so years, especially when it comes to the coach.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Such irony. Really. From one who apparently doesn't realize he is wearing the rose colored glasses I earlier spoke of.

Most all here being wrong about picking Nawlins over Dallas weren't wrong because they are jaded, or stupid, or aren't "true fans." They were wrong because of the shithole history of this team especially over the last three years. They didn't expect Dallas to win over a playoff team because quite frankly, that's not what Dallas does.

You are reading this from the ONE guy on here who not only predicted the Dallas win, but also predicted the four turnovers, and the fucking 21 point margin of victory. And it was just pure dumb luck based mostly on my dubious belief that surely, these guys have SOME pride, and owed these fucks a beatdown over last year's debacle. And that's all I had going for me, making that pick.

Every other fiber in my being and in my intelligence was telling me the Saints were gonna win, maybe not as bad as last year but win anyway.

Not because I am jaded, or stupid, or aren't a "true fan." It's because that's what this team DOES. Lays eggs on national TV.

Hey, this time they didn't. They kicked the ever loving shit out of the Saints in every facet of the game. And I think I can speak for most here and say great! We are happy they kicked that hated Saint ass and we are glad we were fucking wrong.

Why aren't you happy?

"Don't be a ass-hole Deckard. I've got four skin jobs walkin the streets."

Reaction score
It seems as though they've finally taken away enough power from Garrett to actually keep him from blowing the games single-handedly. He will surely find a way interject his stupidity into a close game again real soon though. The last 8 or so games are pretty brutal and he'll be way in over his head. As injuries start to pile up, great coaching and depth will emerge. I am sure this is more of a flash in the pain than an actual sign that we've turned the corner.

Credit does go out to our assistants for preventing Garrett from further destroying what's left of our talent. The balanced rushing attack has been pivotal and is clearly in no way a product of Garrett. He spent his entire reign as OC doing the exact opposite of what we have going now. He deserves ZERO credit for the team's success up to this point. Some are saying Garrett was instrumental in helping to build the o-line but it was actually that ginger fuck that destroyed the old one in the first place. He's been an orange terrorist for way too long.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
10 - 6 may win the division. I will take that. The thing I noticed was, they are playing well in all three areas. The secondary is our potential downfall. We need another vet to help out that understands defense we are running. I mentioned Woodson in another thread. Who else is viable option?

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Champ Bailey, but I thought I read that he looked terrible last glance.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
10 - 6 may win the division. I will take that. The thing I noticed was, they are playing well in all three areas. The secondary is our potential downfall. We need another vet to help out that understands defense we are running. I mentioned Woodson in another thread. Who else is viable option?
And if we don't come up with a pass rush we're toast too.

Reaction score
He got cut by the Saints. My left testicle could start for that secondary, so yeah I think he's done.

Reaction score
As much as some would like to talk how good our Defense played. My thoughts are we are doing it with smoke & mirrors. It will catch up to us as the season goes on.

Reaction score
So most of you were wrong but you have your head on straight?

You don't have to be able to predict the future to have your head on straight. In fact, I'd argue that a person who thinks a correct guess as to who's going to win a football game is evidence of greater football knowledge needs some head-straightening.

FuzzyLumpkins

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Tell that to the guy who predicts 11-5 literally every year.

I have stated many many times that I have no expectations. I got over that shit in the Parcells years. If asked for predictions I am going to predict that they do well but that is because I know it's all at best guess work anyway and if I am going to err then I am going to err in supporting my team. I have not come in here crowing about how right I was because I thought the Cowboys had a good chance to beat the Saints.

My point here is that you fucks and your eternal malcontent circle jerk got it wrong. Stroking each other some more and pretending that you are really right doesn't change that.

FuzzyLumpkins

In the Rotation
Reaction score
You don't have to be able to predict the future to have your head on straight. In fact, I'd argue that a person who thinks a correct guess as to who's going to win a football game is evidence of greater football knowledge needs some head-straightening.

That might make some difference if anyone was doing that. That was not what it was. ffs you suck at reading, counselor.

If you think the ability to predict outcomes of games is completely irrelevant then you have a different philosophical approach. Their success may very well be noise in the turbulence but pointing out a negative outcome still doesn't support the hypothesis. That would actually mean using football knowledge and something else other than nodding your heads at each other.

FuzzyLumpkins

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Such irony. Really. From one who apparently doesn't realize he is wearing the rose colored glasses I earlier spoke of.

Most all here being wrong about picking Nawlins over Dallas weren't wrong because they are jaded, or stupid, or aren't "true fans." They were wrong because of the shithole history of this team especially over the last three years. They didn't expect Dallas to win over a playoff team because quite frankly, that's not what Dallas does.

You are reading this from the ONE guy on here who not only predicted the Dallas win, but also predicted the four turnovers, and the fucking 21 point margin of victory. And it was just pure dumb luck based mostly on my dubious belief that surely, these guys have SOME pride, and owed these fucks a beatdown over last year's debacle. And that's all I had going for me, making that pick.

Every other fiber in my being and in my intelligence was telling me the Saints were gonna win, maybe not as bad as last year but win anyway.

Not because I am jaded, or stupid, or aren't a "true fan." It's because that's what this team DOES. Lays eggs on national TV.

Hey, this time they didn't. They kicked the ever loving shit out of the Saints in every facet of the game. And I think I can speak for most here and say great! We are happy they kicked that hated Saint ass and we are glad we were fucking wrong.

Why aren't you happy?

"Don't be a ass-hole Deckard. I've got four skin jobs walkin the streets."

I never said you were jaded or stupid. I will say that your martyr routine is laughable though.

And who says I am not happy? Your not very well tuned in it seems.

Top Bottom