Reaction score
My point here is that you fucks and your eternal malcontent circle jerk got it wrong. Stroking each other some more and pretending that you are really right doesn't change that.

More irony...

We were wrong about this game.

You fucks at the Zone/Own have been wrong for years. Sitting in an eternal optomist circle jerk and stroking each other pretending to be right doesn't make it so.

Please, tell me more about "whats being built here"... by the head coach in his fourth year, and 8th year total with the team.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I guess I'd take my shot too after last night if I was propping coach Garrett the last 3+ years.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Things that happen every four years. . .

Winter Olympics
Summer Olympics
Leap Year
A Garrett coached team plays a complete game.

Reaction score
Quote Originally Posted by Midswat:

Tell that to the guy who predicts 11-5 literally every year.

I admit I usually vote 10-6 or 11-5.

I do that because I like to remain positively hopeful, even when I have my doubts the Cowboys will win some of those times.

Deep down inside I know there are times they are going to stink up the game.

FuzzyLumpkins

In the Rotation
Reaction score
More irony...

We were wrong about this game.

You fucks at the Zone/Own have been wrong for years. Sitting in an eternal optomist circle jerk and stroking each other pretending to be right doesn't make it so.

Please, tell me more about "whats being built here"... by the head coach in his fourth year, and 8th year total with the team.

I am not claiming shit beyond pointing out that you being wrong is the opposite of justification for the constant whinging. More inferiority complex us vs them shit followed by a circle jerk doesn't change that.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
My point here is that you fucks and your eternal malcontent circle jerk got it wrong. Stroking each other some more and pretending that you are really right doesn't change that.

When your predictions are all wrong that is time to reevaluate your position and reasoning. If you want to be on the other side of that one then go ahead.

I am not claiming shit beyond pointing out that you being wrong is the opposite of justification for the constant whinging. More inferiority complex us vs them shit followed by a circle jerk doesn't change that.

Wait, wait.....so people were wrong about a game and you come over to gloat, bitch, point fingers and expect people to eat crow. Yet you and others have been wrong year after year and not a word about your error. Matter of fact, you dolts will disappear instead of admitting you were wrong and then claim it was the quality of posters that ran you off. What irony.....

Worst yet, we're a quarter of the way through the season yet you act like we just won the SB or something. How fucking bad is that?

Do you come here after a loss or at the end of the season and re-evaluate your opinions on Garrett or the team? I mean, you've had 24 chances in three years to man up but you'd rather hide in the bushes and wait for one game to come out of your hole. GTFOH.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Wait, wait.....so people were wrong about a game and you come over to gloat, bitch, point fingers and expect people to eat crow. Yet you and others have been wrong year after year and not a word about your error. Matter of fact, you dolts will disappear instead of admitting you were wrong and then claim it was the quality of posters that ran you off. What irony.....

Worst yet, we're a quarter of the way through the season yet you act like we just won the SB or something. How fucking bad is that?

Do you come here after a loss or at the end of the season and re-evaluate your opinions on Garrett or the team? I mean, you've had 24 chances in three years to man up but you'd rather hide in the bushes and wait for one game to come out of your hole. GTFOH.

hand-clap-smiley-emoticon.gif

I can't improve on this. BTW, I have a sneaking suspicion Fuzzy meant we were wrong about Garrett and the whole rebuilding process, not just the Saints game. Which is, of course, crazy and premature.

Reaction score
It seems as though they've finally taken away enough power from Garrett to actually keep him from blowing the games single-handedly. He will surely find a way interject his stupidity into a close game again real soon though. The last 8 or so games are pretty brutal and he'll be way in over his head. As injuries start to pile up, great coaching and depth will emerge. I am sure this is more of a flash in the pain than an actual sign that we've turned the corner.

Credit does go out to our assistants for preventing Garrett from further destroying what's left of our talent. The balanced rushing attack has been pivotal and is clearly in no way a product of Garrett. He spent his entire reign as OC doing the exact opposite of what we have going now. He deserves ZERO credit for the team's success up to this point. Some are saying Garrett was instrumental in helping to build the o-line but it was actually that ginger fuck that destroyed the old one in the first place. He's been an orange terrorist for way too long.

I think there is something to this. I really like that play-calling of Linehan. By all appearances, Marinelli is doing a fine job. And even if things didn't work out for Callahan as a true offensive coordinator, at some he should get some credit for working with the young puppies on the OL.

It is clear that Garrett failed in his initial role as Head Coach + Offensive Coordinator.

I do think it is possible that Garrett can be a successful walk-around Head Coach, particularly if he is supported by high quality assistants.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I can't improve on this. BTW, I have a sneaking suspicion Fuzzy meant we were wrong about Garrett and the whole rebuilding process, not just the Saints game. Which is, of course, crazy and premature.

These people are more invested in Garrett and saving his "reputation" than they are the team. I see a HC who had to have his playcalling removed twice in 2 years because even the owner/GM saw what these dolts refuse to admit. It's even more of an indictment against Garrett and his inexperience and failure as a HC/OC that Linehan, a guy who was a HC failure in his own right, can walk into town and better utilize the offensive talent on this team.

Reaction score
That might make some difference if anyone was doing that. That was not what it was. ffs you suck at reading, counselor.

If you think the ability to predict outcomes of games is completely irrelevant then you have a different philosophical approach. Their success may very well be noise in the turbulence but pointing out a negative outcome still doesn't support the hypothesis. That would actually mean using football knowledge and something else other than nodding your heads at each other.
I didn't say it was irrelevant, oh reading savant. For fucks sake, you suck at reading.......

Or we could just drop with the pretense of acting like nothing is implied by your posts. You came here to gloat about wrong predictions, as though you knew better than everyone. Let's see what your prediction was fuckface. Give us a link to a post before the game where you predicted a 21 point win, or shut the fuck up.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I never said you were jaded or stupid. I will say that your martyr routine is laughable though.

And who says I am not happy? Your not very well tuned in it seems.
You continue to use words you have no understanding of.

Clearly you are not happy, otherwise you would be celebrating the win with us instead of flapping your dicktrap about who picked who, and so on and so forth.

Martyr? Look in the mirror dickweed.

FuzzyLumpkins

In the Rotation
Reaction score

I read a delusion about how to come to a logical conclusion empirically and pointed it out and now we have the victim brigade trying to pile on and make it about me. I just came over here and responded to a thread. If I wanted to start a thread and troll you guys it would be much easier than this. You guys are about the easiest group to troll if that is what one is intent on doing.

A positive outcome still means proof against a negative hypothesis. Patting yourselves on the back isn't going to change that. Making up stories above and beyond that to further the martyr crybaby cause doesn't posit on a damn thing other than your own bullshit.

FuzzyLumpkins

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I didn't say it was irrelevant, oh reading savant. For fucks sake, you suck at reading.......

Or we could just drop with the pretense of acting like nothing is implied by your posts. You came here to gloat about wrong predictions, as though you knew better than everyone. Let's see what your prediction was fuckface. Give us a link to a post before the game where you predicted a 21 point win, or shut the fuck up.

Well dropping an argument and then arguing something else is what it is. You may not think that it is irrelevant which is you agreeing with my argument btw but dropping and ignoring it certainly treats it as such. Do you write the counts out on your filings in crayon or something? You certainly do not think through logical conclusions very well.

And of course words imply things. Let's take the example of the word if. If I say 'if you do x' does that imply that you have done x? No. The problem here is that the implications directed at me are a bunch of pent up angst over CZ as evidenced by other arguments made there being projected onto me here.

FuzzyLumpkins

In the Rotation
Reaction score
You continue to use words you have no understanding of.

Clearly you are not happy, otherwise you would be celebrating the win with us instead of flapping your dicktrap about who picked who, and so on and so forth.

Martyr? Look in the mirror dickweed.

I'm a combative adversarial jerk when confronted. I don't cry and project victimhood; quite the contrary, crybaby.

I am not even calling people out about picks specifically beyond to say that the positive game outcome does not jive with the negative conclusions that I cited initially. Not my fault you guys have trouble figuring things out.

Top Bottom