lons

UDFA
Reaction score
I've got a computer engineering degree. They don't let me drive trains either.

Yeah, I was pretty disappointed I didn't get a Train Engineer cap with my Computer Engineering degree as well. Don't these people know why we go to school???!@?!?!

Reaction score
I got "benched", whatever that means. I think it was for calling Fuzzy "Mr. Scientist". Or maybe I was just being too negative. Who knows? I can't read the PM/Infraction. I can still read the board.

You were not too negative or negative at all. If you disagree with someone on that board, you will be subject to the judgment of hater or negative. The labeling and judgment on that site is becomes a terror of moderators who only want nice things said about themselves and confirmations of their thinking. It's very weird.

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I'm perma-banned myself. Reason: Not able to contribute anything positive to the board.

The fact is, I haven't broken any rules since my last ban was lifted. I find it amusing that when I get in trouble, they always say it was someone else that did it. They're already hiding behind a keyboard, why not just be honest?

I hope I NEVER meet any of those moderators in real life. I could see myself punching Hos, Iceberg, Jobberone, Idgit, and Justbob in the face for being such fags.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
I'm perma-banned myself. Reason: Not able to contribute anything positive to the board.

The fact is, I haven't broken any rules since my last ban was lifted. I find it amusing that when I get in trouble, they always say it was someone else that did it. They're already hiding behind a keyboard, why not just be honest?

I hope I NEVER meet any of those moderators in real life. I could see myself punching Hos, Iceberg, Jobberone, Idgit, and Justbob in the face for being such fags.

What do they expect anyone to contribute in such a downtime as this? Re-hash the same ideas to try and fix the team, although nobody in the Cowboys organization is going to listen to them?

Hell, Reality already banned negative discourse. The options are pretty limited.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score

This place is not that different. When POS mods here randomly edit peoples posts it is all fun and games. The hypocrisy would be funny if it was not so pathetic. The superior attitude displayed by some folks is ridiculous. Maybe one day this will be a legit site, but until you get control of the goons runing the place it will be regarded as a bad Internet joke.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
This place is not that different. When POS mods here randomly edit peoples posts it is all fun and games. The hypocrisy would be funny if it was not so pathetic. The superior attitude displayed by some folks is ridiculous. Maybe one day this will be a legit site, but until you get control of the goons runing the place it will be regarded as a bad Internet joke.

So why do you come here?

Reaction score
:orly

Top Bottom