Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Superpunk got banned from CZ?

What the fuck is the point of an ignore system if nobody is going to use it? There's a few posters on that board who constantly piss and moan about all the people who disagree with them but obviously never ignore a single one of them.

I don't get it. It's like complaining it hurts when you smash your dick in the fridge door and then repeatedly smashing your dick in the fridge door.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I got "benched", whatever that means. I think it was for calling Fuzzy "Mr. Scientist". Or maybe I was just being too negative. Who knows? I can't read the PM/Infraction. I can still read the board.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
You guys are complaining about Kate Upton? lol

You fags would gladly fuck Bea Arthur, and she's been dead for almost 4 years.

And don't forget, the blade runner's GF isn't that great, either.

Wait, I guess that should be wasn't.

Reaction score
Just stop going to CZ. It'll take a day or two to detox yourself... but then you'll find that you won't miss it at all.

The place has gone to shit.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I mean it's not like I need detoxed. I only go over there on days like yesterday when noone posted in here for like 5 hours.

Reaction score
Just stop going to CZ. It'll take a day or two to detox yourself... but then you'll find that you won't miss it at all.

The place has gone to shit.
Did any of us ever think we'd say that... "that place has gone to shit" since Hostile took his ball and went home, although I think it's more that the moderation over there is so over the top now it's unbearable.

Reaction score
Would you cut your Pinky toe off if it meant you could slap anyone's ass the rest of your life without getting fired or sent to jail

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
I got "benched", whatever that means. I think it was for calling Fuzzy "Mr. Scientist". Or maybe I was just being too negative. Who knows? I can't read the PM/Infraction. I can still read the board.

And he came in here to taunt you about it? lol nice, fuzzy...nice

FuzzyLumpkins

In the Rotation
Reaction score
And he came in here to taunt you about it? lol nice, fuzzy...nice

Taunt? Don't tell me you guys are going vagina over some banter. FFS, that is half of what goes on over here. But hey now it involves CZ and it's a gross transgression?

I thought it was nuts they banned him for calling me Mr. Scientist. I am an engineer and it's hardly derogative. And I was being straight up about how I would have been pissed if I were in his shoes. I just thought it was kind of funny in a schadenfreude way. Sure, it's a tad antisocial but I think punk can take it.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Taunt? Don't tell me you guys are going vagina over some banter. FFS, that is half of what goes on over here. But hey now it involves CZ and it's a gross transgression?

I thought it was nuts they banned him for calling me Mr. Scientist. I am an engineer and it's hardly derogative. And I was being straight up about how I would have been pissed if I were in his shoes. I just thought it was kind of funny in a schadenfreude way. Sure, it's a tad antisocial but I think punk can take it.

It's superpunk, so who cares?

junk

UDFA
Reaction score

An engineer? What kind?

Do you drive trains?

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
How does lump turn into taint? You have a severely swollen prostate or something?

I was typing "fuzzy", and I was thinking about taints. You ever do that? You type what you're thinking instead of what you meant to type?

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It's a south park reference. They are old retards so they don't know that i guess.

I'm an engineer too. Civil. No trains.

have you guys ever had your taint licked like really aggressively while you're getting off? By girl or guy i won't judge. It's pretty swell. Takes shit to 11.

Top Bottom