superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Troy Brouwer.

idk why I got banned or benched or w/e (I got notice that I've been infracted. I can still see the board but can't respond, and no reason is given) it is but I don't care either. justbob did it, all my infractions come from him or jobberone. Not a surprise that they are both CowboysOwn taint-lickers.

oh well off to the beach for a fire and some brats and smores with a fantastically hot 23 year old freak. it keeps the body young.

bkeavs

UDFA
Reaction score
Troy Brouwer.

idk why I got banned or benched or w/e (I got notice that I've been infracted. I can still see the board but can't respond, and no reason is given) it is but I don't care either. justbob did it, all my infractions come from him or jobberone. Not a surprise that they are both CowboysOwn taint-lickers.

oh well off to the beach for a fire and some brats and smores with a fantastically hot 23 year old freak. it keeps the body young.

bbgun demands pics

Reaction score
overrated

not sayin I wouldn't fuck her, but jesus christ can people stop acting like she's the hottest thing ever?

bkeavs

UDFA
Reaction score
overrated

not sayin I wouldn't fuck her, but jesus christ can people stop acting like she's the hottest thing ever?

SHE has sloppy tits. When she settles down or perhaps has kids, she will no doubt be a plus size model

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
They photo-shopped her midsection, right Mid?

probably. she had a lumpy looking midsection in 3 Stooges

kate-2.png

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
You guys are complaining about Kate Upton? lol

You fags would gladly fuck Bea Arthur, and she's been dead for almost 4 years.

Top Bottom