cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
does this site run like garbage for everyone or just me

it's like it's being hosted in retardsville, angola or something

change the "dress blues" banner at the bottom left of the screen. I'm not a fan of it. One of these GD years MF'ing DoomsDay will have my Herschel Walker option, but pick the Sean Lee, Dez, or DeMarco one and it should look better.

Reaction score
i dont care how it looks but every time i try to refresh something i get a 502 bad gateway error. then after like 4 tries it will let me through. it's turrible

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
i dont care how it looks but every time i try to refresh something i get a 502 bad gateway error. then after like 4 tries it will let me through. it's turrible

I haven't seen that. Doomsday will weigh in, he knows the technical crap.

ROMOTODEZ

Spectator
Reaction score
I will take any win from what I have seen the past 18 yrs. I will plant my flag real quick too- Pro ROmo- so when you blame him for the costly pick , let's also bring up Murray's fumble and all the dropped passes as well, including one that would have went for 6. Fitzpatrick, Davis, LOcker- I don't care if it's laufenberg. An ugly win is so much better than a good moral victory loss any day of the week in my book

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Romo is exactly where we need him to be, to consistently win. Driving the bus.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
By the way they WERE looking ahead to Seattle, it is clear it was on their minds because right after the game that's all the players wanted to talk about. So, with your mind not on this game, but on your next opponent - to still pull out a win is pretty encouraging.

Reaction score
I still feel like our defense is succeeding with Smoke & mirrors. Think as the season continues our defensive flaws will be brought to the forefront. However until then, I will be happy that they (the defense) are proving me wrong.

ROMOTODEZ

Spectator
Reaction score
It's definitely their tackling that has improved tremendously. Church missed a big one the other day but we aren't giving up huge plays because of missed tackles. McClain brings a serious presence in the middle, Ro that is . They kind of look like they are flying all over the field actually. They have been really good on 3rd down too . Still though there are a few possessions in every game where I'm like - how in the hell did that just happen as well as we have played .

ROMOTODEZ

Spectator
Reaction score
I think it's wise to consider this could be marinellis last yr in big D. At least a thought anyway. I think he is a Lovie guy and him and Kiff will join him in Tampa soon. Hate to lose a guy with that kind of knowledge.

Reaction score
Romo is exactly where we need him to be, to consistently win. Driving the bus.
I'm gonna pick nits here. Romo's not being a "bus driver" in the vein of a Trent Dilfer or Brad Johnson. The only thing that's different as far as he's concerned is that he has a running game to take the pressure off of him, and he doesn't have to throw 40 times a game. His passer rating is 98.5. He's not just a bus driver. A bus driver doesn't make the play he made on the TD to Terrence Williams or throw the jump ball up to Dez in OT.

ROMOTODEZ

Spectator
Reaction score
I'm gonna pick nits here. Romo's not being a "bus driver" in the vein of a Trent Dilfer or Brad Johnson. The only thing that's different as far as he's concerned is that he has a running game to take the pressure off of him, and he doesn't have to throw 40 times a game. His passer rating is 98.5. He's not just a bus driver. A bus driver doesn't make the play he made on the TD to Terrence Williams or throw the jump ball up to Dez in OT.

I definitely agree

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I think we all agree the play selection and the commitment to the running game this year has helped Romo tremendously. It's not like we haven't HAD a good running game, we just for some reason refused to really utilize it. We have this year, so far.

Train driver then.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Romo finally has a running game that us being utilized. That's the big difference.

If the line was repaired 4 years ago like it is today, I'd say this team could win a Super Bowl or two with Romo.

A few years too late.

Top Bottom