Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Isn't it interesting that the shroud looks like our white anglo saxon version of Jesus, and not the middle eastern Jew that he really was?

Sure is. I don't know if you've seen Religulous, but he looks just like this guy:

[video=youtube;4lLiRr_mT24]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lLiRr_mT24[/video]

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
:lol

That was taken after I left work and I ran into 3 different traffic jams.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It wasn't the cause of the recession, if that's what you're alluding to.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
It wasn't the cause of the recession, if that's what you're alluding to.

No, but a decent society with morals and ethics is quickly going to Hell. Civilization is starting to go backwards.

MetalHead

In the Rotation
Reaction score
No, but a decent society with morals and ethics is quickly going to Hell. Civilization is starting to go backwards.

Correct.
Leave aside all the spiritual stuff in the bible and take for what it is,an instruction manual for life.
It talks about reason,logic and accountability.Action and consequences.
When you detach those elements from society,you see society erode and descend into chaos,because nothing is sacred,there are no limits,no rules,no values.
It creates a the perfect environment where the most depraved psychopath thrives and wins,because when principles are abandoned,there is no rule of law.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
You retards realize that we used to lynch people for being black, draw and quarter people for being witches, and make Jews and criminals fight wild animals to the death, right?

I know you're probably ranting on some short-sighted Puritanical sexual morality nonsense, but all you have to do is look at backwards ass Muslim countries to see how far we've come from societies who are still based on theocracy. There's still a ways to go but our morality is at a higher level than ever before, because we're basing it more and more on empathy rather than arbitrary written down rules.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Our morality is at an all time high? Really? You claim to speak for everyone's morality. Interesting.

Please define your morality. Does it include murdering unborn children? Does it include promoting policies that ensure a permanent near slave-like class?

Or does it treat every life as sacred and involve helping people achieve their own independence?

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Does it include murdering unborn children? Does it include promoting policies that ensure a permanent near slave-like class?

That's all in the bible but I don't think any of that is legal anymore.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
You retards realize that we used to lynch people for being black, draw and quarter people for being witches, and make Jews and criminals fight wild animals to the death, right?

I know you're probably ranting on some short-sighted Puritanical sexual morality nonsense, but all you have to do is look at backwards ass Muslim countries to see how far we've come from
societies who are still based on theocracy. There's still a ways to go but our morality is at a higher level than ever before, because we're
basing it more and more on empathy rather than arbitrary written
down rules.
Hey , the lynching ain't stopped where I'm at.
The PC bullshit that most of the country clings to doesn't mean shit down here and we are proud of it.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Hey , the lynching ain't stopped where I'm at.
The PC bullshit that most of the country clings to doesn't mean shit down here and we are proud of it.

You know, I'm offended.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
That's all in the bible but I don't think any of that is legal anymore.

and yet that is what the democrat party thrives off of, killing unborn babies and creating slaves dependent on their government masters. You worship a religion, the difference is your religion has killed millions in the last hundred years. Time for you to step into the enlightened world where killing and slavery is not condoned and part of your party platform.

Top Bottom