superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Washington (CNN) – The fastest growing "religious" group in America is made up of people with no religion at all, according to a Pew survey showing that one in five Americans is not affiliated with any religion.

The number of these Americans has grown by 25% just in the past five years, according to a survey released Tuesday by the Pew Forum on Religion and Public Life.

The survey found that the ranks of the unaffiliated are growing even faster among younger Americans.

Thirty-three million Americans now have no religious affiliation, with 13 million in that group identifying as either atheist or agnostic, according to the new survey.

Fueled by the information age....if we want to know something about religion now we can google it, and be met with many different points of view, rather than previously when we just had to ask the bishop or deacon or elder or whatever and accept his explanation of "god works in mysterious ways" once we had an unanswerable question for religion.

It's only going to keep getting worse for religion/faith. People just aren't that gullible anymore. They have no reason to be.

Reaction score
The world is trying to move on from religion and these fucks are trying to keep it alive.
A simple unscientific poll of this thread and every other religious thread on this site would suggest you are full of it.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
A simple unscientific poll of this thread and every other religious thread on this site would suggest you are full of it.

Hey, keep that down. Some people here are going to believe you.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Stay away from Jon....the heat's about to get turned up in his world.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
hey bud if you don't believe in thor he will banish you to wherever nordic people are banished.

ok bud thanks.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Jon: I believe the government was behind 9/11 and the Muslims were lackeys, evidence be damned.
DCU: Hey Jon, what do you think about God and religion?
Jon: They don't exist. There's no evidence and it's an unbelievable theory.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Jon: I believe the government was behind 9/11 and the Muslims were lackeys, evidence be damned.
DCU: Hey Jon, what do you think about God and religion?
Jon: They don't exist. There's no evidence and it's an unbelievable theory.

It's a very unbelievable story. Do you believe in talking snakes?

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
[video=youtube;ZDTObha5lUE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDTObha5lUE[/video]

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
It's a very unbelievable story. Do you believe in talking snakes?

Or burning bushes that talk? Yeah, I believe. I believe in miracles too, but I readily admit that I'm not the religious pillar of my church.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Isn't it interesting that the shroud looks like our white anglo saxon version of Jesus, and not the middle eastern Jew that he really was?

Top Bottom