Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Pretty interesting and this video would indicate that the Shroud couldn't be an elaborate painting as some have suggested.

[video=youtube;2N9NPuxCjXg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2N9NPuxCjXg[/video]

Reaction score
Am I supposed to be wearing 3D glasses when watching this? Or are they just trying to give me a headache?

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Am I supposed to be wearing 3D glasses when watching this? Or are they just trying to give me a headache?

I didn't think it was too bad. At the very least, it may help a few people here find their way.......

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Why didn't he wake up and take the shroud off of him? Why does it have to be something magical?

Like religion, I think this whole thing is a load of crap.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The main question is how the image came to be on the shroud in the first place. At the very least it raises some interesting questions and it can't be completely dismissed. And no, I'm not a bible thumper. I just find it intriguing.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The main question is how the image came to be on the shroud in the first place. At the very least it raises some interesting questions and it can't be completely dismissed. And no, I'm not a bible thumper. I just find it intriguing.

The world is trying to move on from religion and these fucks are trying to keep it alive.

Reaction score
Sad you have to demean others beliefs to make yourself feel better about your lack of beliefs.

jeebus

UDFA
Reaction score
The world is trying to move on from religion and these fucks are trying to keep it alive.

Who is trying to move on? An angry 5% of bitter little people, while the vast majority go about their god loving day?

jeebus

UDFA
Reaction score
Only 3% of 18-33 year olds in this country attend church and much of Europe is secularized now and the figure is even lower.

Like here and there.
I would guess that 90% of those non attendees would be offended by the idea they were attempting to move on from God. Sh1t is a little different than the 400's, but no god or belief? Yea keep waiting and being bitter.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
KitMUji.jpg

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Only 3% of 18-33 year olds in this country attend church and much of Europe is secularized now and the figure is even lower.

Like here and there.

Yeah, the absolutely dumbest fucks in our society. Most of whom think its a great idea to have the government say and do everything for them.

Reaction score
Lets see. More believable- Big man upstairs

or

US Government did 911

Umm.... not for nothing, but there's a lot more proof of the government lying to it's people than there are of talking snakes and people rising from the dead after three days.

Reaction score
Yeah, the absolutely dumbest fucks in our society. Most of whom think its a great idea to have the government say and do everything for them.

You are not advancing the discussion bringing stupid things like this up

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Umm.... not for nothing, but there's a lot more proof of the government lying to it's people than there are of talking snakes and people rising from the dead after three days.

A squirrel told me to peep in women's windows. Who am I to argue?

Top Bottom