Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
they didn't know about the back until 3 days after he signed.

You can laugh at me all you want but that is a 100% accurate

It wasnt a cyst. It was surgery on a disk in his back

How do you know that?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
real sources my friend

other than the Denver game he has been as pedestrian as a QB this year.
His oline has been far superior than last year.

What else could it be

I hope its the injury thing, if it isn't we're in serious trouble because we are tattooed to him for at least 3-4 seasons thanks to this deal.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
what is he, like 65% passing, 18 or something tds and four or so picks? I'll take that problem every sunday. Look at todays game, we lose games like this way more frequently than Romo throws a game ending int.

cockstrong

UDFA
Reaction score
what is he, like 65% passing, 18 or something tds and four or so picks? I'll take that problem every sunday. Look at todays game, we lose games like this way more frequently than Romo throws a game ending int.

romo isn't our problem but he hasn't looked the same than past years

the injury thing is real

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
in terms of people to blame today, he doesn't crack the top 10

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
in terms of people to blame today, he doesn't crack the top 10

Who, Romo?

You think he played good? He didn't throw the killing picks like he does some weeks, but he played bad.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Who, Romo?

You think he played good? He didn't throw the killing picks like he does some weeks, but he played bad.
Would it make a difference if the 3 tds passess were spread out more evenly or something? At the end of this mess, he put 3 scores into the endzone. That's pretty fucking good. What would an acceptable afternoon have to look like? 4Tds? 5tds? It's not like he had a clean pocket to throw from all day. Detroit was pressuring up the middle for most of the day. When does a running game show up to keep defenders honest? The guy is doin what he can, ffs.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Who, Romo?

Bad = picks or tons of missed opportunities. he got lucky on a few throws, but "bad" is reserved for the defense.

junk

UDFA
Reaction score
I actually agree with Dbair. Callahan may not be as bad as Garrett, but he still sucks. Unfortunately, I think this offense has Garrett's fingerprints all over it.

First place in the East though, boys. Playoffs and a continuation of the Garrett regime are probably guaranteed.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Playoffs and a continuation of the Garrett regime are probably guaranteed.

Highest payroll in the league and more and more people publicly questioning Jerry. Garrett only survives with a playoff victory.

Mr.Po

Reaction score
Stafford finished with 488 yards passing as the Cowboys became the first team in the league's 93-year history to surrender 400 yards to four opposing quarterbacks.

Impressive.

Still got Rodgers and Brees to go.

Let's put this record out of reach.

Reaction score
Stafford finished with 488 yards passing as the Cowboys became the first team in the league's 93-year history to surrender 400 yards to four opposing quarterbacks.

Impressive.

Still got Rodgers and Brees to go.

Let's put this record out of reach.

Rob Ryan's sitting in his lazy boy eating his 4 large pizzas laughing!

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Would it make a difference if the 3 tds passess were spread out more evenly or something? At the end of this mess, he put 3 scores into the endzone. That's pretty fucking good. What would an acceptable afternoon have to look like? 4Tds? 5tds? It's not like he had a clean pocket to throw from all day. Detroit was pressuring up the middle for most of the day. When does a running game show up to keep defenders honest? The guy is doin what he can, ffs.

two of the tds were catch and runs by WR's...the other was set up by a long int return

he played poorly today

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Just like the Giants were the worst team to win a Super Bowl, Romo was terrible today.

Top Bottom