cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The latest rumor is Dak starts so that if the Cowboys win, he gets the record.

Romo will play the majority of the 1st half.

Sanchez plays the 2nd half.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
I think it will go like this. Dak starts. Romo gets injured. Dirty Sanchez finish.

Reaction score
Is there any concern that if Dallas gets to Super Bowl that Romo plays?
Jerry has said over and over that his biggest regret with Romo is not "giving him a Super Bowl".

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
A really stupid and irresponsible thing to do. On many levels. There is NO upside to it. Romo getting reps, two weeks before any other game action is possible? It doesn't help with rust or anything else.

Please tell me they're really not this stupid.

Reaction score
3qpacz.jpg

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
There is NO upside to it.

If he plays well, it raises his trade value.

That my friend, is upside.

I know that the remote possibility of Romo playing well reminds you of how he snooked your wife, but he will be gone soon.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Ok, how could this go?

Not in any particular order but these seem like the possibilities:

1. Tony plays and gets hurt badly again
2. Tony plays, doesn't get hurt, but looks like shit
3. Tony plays, doesn't get hurt and looks great
4. Tony plays, doesn't get hurt and looks mediocre

What'd I miss?

Most of the above options seem bad for the team considering how blown out of proportion everything is with the Cowboys

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Ok, how could this go?

What'd I miss?

Most of the above options seem bad for the team considering how blown out of proportion everything is with the Cowboys

The intelligent option is Sanchez takes 60 snaps and only comes out if he has a limb hanging. Note I said intelligent which is probably why the FO and staff havent figured it out.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
If he plays well, it raises his trade value.

That my friend, is upside.
So, we gamble his future health and mobility for the remote chance it bolsters his trade value? It's really worth the risk of him breaking his back again or getting that shattered collarbone re-shattered?

I know that the remote possibility of Romo playing well reminds you of how he snooked your wife, but he will be gone soon.
It actually only reminds me of how you're still sucking his dick.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Ok, how could this go?

What'd I miss?
Take #3 and 4 and add, "Now Dak has the added burden of Tony breathing down his neck, any mistake he makes now gets amplified."

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
A really stupid and irresponsible thing to do. On many levels. There is NO upside to it. Romo getting reps, two weeks before any other game action is possible? It doesn't help with rust or anything else.

Please tell me they're really not this stupid.

This is Jerry we are talking about, right? But hey! More publicity for the Cowboys, no... for Jerry, and opportunity to get ion front of the camera to explain or walk back, or whatever.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
This is Jerry we are talking about, right? But hey! More publicity for the Cowboys, no... for Jerry, and opportunity to get ion front of the camera to explain or walk back, or whatever.
Orrrr.... "TO BOOST TONY'S TRAAAAAADE VALUE!!!"

Which will be exactly zero when he gets broken again. It's a stupid gamble, on so many levels. And that's IF it's even a gamble - gambling at least has a purpose, a goal in mind.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
last time he was there, he broke his collarbone. and that was with starters protecting him, not backups. I fail to see the wisdom of this.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
last time he was there, he broke his collarbone. and that was with starters protecting him, not backups. I fail to see the wisdom of this.

You dont see the wisdom of Jerry's pruney mug getting more camera time? You are never getting a job in the Cowbos FO with that logic.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
So, we gamble his future health and mobility for the remote chance it bolsters his trade value? It's really worth the risk of him breaking his back again or getting that shattered collarbone re-shattered?

If he gets hurt, he gets released in the off-season, which might happen anyway. He has no injury guarantee in his contract.

It actually only reminds me of how you're still sucking his dick.

Again, your wife is only human. She made a mistake. Romo is a famous guy. It doesn't matter that she made the same mistake over and over and over again. Tony didn't cheat on you, she did..but it's time to let it go.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Damn....This shit is getting personal.

And what risk is it to the team if Romo gets hurt? He's not playing next year and this is Dak's team now. If he lights it up, then it only increases his value.

cockstrong

UDFA
Reaction score
when did Dooms get so angry

I always remember him as a quiet somewhat special needs guy who bought this place

Top Bottom