Reaction score
He still lives by the same laws and has the same rights as everyone else.

Like, I can say Al or Jesse would love a blowjob from you.

That's my right. It's called "Free Speech."
:lol @ people bringing up the first amendment like it has anything to do with this.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
I wasn't offended.

I wasn't offended either. Truth be known, most African- Americans display manufactored anger in front of Whitey just to make him feel guilty. I have used the word when talking about those people, but I have used it as an insult for trashy white people too. The word is not exclusive to only one race, but the blacks want to own it to keep racial tension up.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
:lol @ people bringing up the first amendment like it has anything to do with this.

It doesn't apply to whitey when it comes to the n-word. It is silly that one group of people is insulted by a word. One damn word.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
[video=youtube;UZNntZkEz9U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZNntZkEz9U[/video]

Look at the guy to his right. I would have said something to him about that expression on his face.

Reaction score
He still lives by the same laws and has the same rights as everyone else.

Like, I can say Al or Jesse would love a blowjob from you.

That's my right. It's called "Free Speech."
He isn't being arrested. It has nothing to do with the First Amendment.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Well, I heard this morning he said it because he got mad at a black security guy, so I take back what I said before. I guess he did mean it in a racist way. What an idiot.

Reaction score
Personally i don’t think Riley is racist. He got mad and knew an insult that works on the colored. Kind of like when i call my wife fat when we argue. I don’t think she is, but it gets her pissed. I don’t see how you can play a team sport with different races and be racist. Maybe someone who lives in an all White community, sends their kids to all white schools and still uses the n-word...they are problem racist.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
You're crazy if you think this is the only racial slur in the world that insults people.

It is not the only one, but it has been pushed to the point that it is the biggest one. I give the black leaders their props for pushing it to the top of all racial slurs.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
You can call me a Mick all you want. I won't be offended.

Mick! Mick! Mick! It doesn't have the same insulting feel to it. Mick doesn't hurt my feelings either. It takes alot to insult us Celtic people.

Reaction score
It is not the only one, but it has been pushed to the point that it is the biggest one. I give the black leaders their props for pushing it to the top of all racial slurs.
Well, it does have a longer history in this country. It also conjures up more sensitive relations than others do.

Top Bottom