buckup

Reaction score
If I was the Eagles I would handle it this way:

"Cooper said some stupid shit today, but you can't blame him because he's a redneck cracker asshole. How he was raised."

I think it would all blow over after that.

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
If I was the Eagles I would handle it this way:

"Cooper said some stupid shit today, but you can't blame him because he's a redneck cracker asshole. How he was raised."

I think it would all blow over after that.

It is just a result of the world we live in now.

Overapologize. Make the guy to be the Grand Dragon.

Hell, I wouldn't be shocked if Sharpton and Jackson are picketing NovaCare tomorrow demanding his release.

buckup

Reaction score
Maybe someone could arrange to have Jackson, Sharpton, and Cooper all shake hands somewhere and someone else could roll a hand grenade right in the middle of where they were standing.

I know that I'm now on an NSA watch list

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Folks,

I know that Riley Cooper of the Eagles has recently made some racial comments that are less then flattering towards African Americans. I know this story is picking up steam and I completely understand why but please, please, please, do not post video of his comments. If you want to post links that are about the story or other video that pertains to the story but does not contain the actual video of Cooper, that is fine.

I just don't want repeated threads containing the footage of Cooper acting like an idiot. This is not the kind of board we ever want to be.

Thank you!

Official Zone reaction.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Folks,

I know that Riley Cooper of the Eagles has recently made some racial comments that are less then flattering towards African Americans. I know this story is picking up steam and I completely understand why but please, please, please, do not post video of his comments. If you want to post links that are about the story or other video that pertains to the story but does not contain the actual video of Cooper, that is fine.

I just don't want repeated threads containing the footage of Cooper acting like an idiot. This is not the kind of board we ever want to be.

Thank you!

Official Zone reaction.

the_more_you_know2.jpg

Reaction score
When I get drunk I say "listen" all the time bc I guess I feel unheard.

That ***** wants to fight a black guy

Last edited by a moderator:

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Free speech is still an amendment the last time I checked. I would tell the NFL to suck my dick.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
You never see this kind of outrage when a racial slur is directed towards any other race.

Everyone's acting like he murdered a family of five and set their dog on fire.

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
You never see this kind of outrage when a racial slur is directed towards any other race.

Everyone's acting like he murdered a family of five and set their dog on fire.

Truth.

Reaction score
Naw didn't they make a big deal about the jap play comment Parcels made back in the day?

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Naw didn't they make a big deal about the jap play comment Parcels made back in the day?

Yeah, ESPN did when he referenced WWII tactics.

"You know if you're saying you're sorry before you say something then you shouldn't be saying it in the first place." Thanks, liberal douchebags.

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score

Nope, not really. Was mentioned and forgotten in a day or so. I doubt Cooper will be so lucky.

Top Bottom