Reaction score
your right to be offended doesn't trump my right to say whatever I want.
I think you meant "your right to not be offended doesn't trump my right to say whatever I want"

We have a lot of rights in this country. That isn't one of them.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Washington Apaches, with an Apache helicopter firing "football missiles" on the helmet. Problem solved.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
see if you can't turn it into a quintuple negative the next time and make even less sense.

Reaction score
Maybe if you'd stop thinking about what you think the government owes you for a minute you can figure it out.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
try learning to english broseph it will be easier for both of us in the long run. or post more sentences about how people don't have the right to not be offended by not having the right of non-offense.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
if you're going to learn english you might want to familiarize yourself with hyperbole, or 'over-exaggeration to make a point'. I wouldn't start with that though I'm not sure you've got the base yet

Reaction score
if you're going to learn english you might want to familiarize yourself with hyperbole, or 'over-exaggeration to make a point'. I wouldn't start with that though I'm not sure you've got the base yet
Says the one who forgets the rules of capitalization and punctuation.

Over-exaggeration to make a point? Okay.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I think you meant "your right to not be offended doesn't trump my right to say whatever I want"

We have a lot of rights in this country. That isn't one of them.

all this just to defend a statement that made no sense? go ask yourself how someone who isn't offended (which is what happened when you added a not) would want to infringe on your right to say whatever you want.

then shut up.

then shut up again.

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
since no one has exchanged phone numbers this is clearly not a serious argument.

sissies.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Dan Patrick talking about this today. I didn't realize Bill Simmons and Peter King were refusing to use the word in any of their columns. Good grief.

This is going to happen. Wonder what the new name will be.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Dan Snyder said it will never happen and they are the 2nd most valuable NFL franchise.

Reaction score
Dan Patrick talking about this today. I didn't realize Bill Simmons and Peter King were refusing to use the word in any of their columns. Good grief.

This is going to happen. Wonder what the new name will be.

GFY Peter King.

I mean, really. GFY.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Dan Snyder said it will never happen and they are the 2nd most valuable NFL franchise.

Yeah well if it becomes a black eye on the league the other 31 owners will blanket party his ass into changing it.

Top Bottom