Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Pray for empty seats gentlemen but when Kellen Moore brings hope and faith to the faithful, it's just another indication of how far this franchise has fallen. But at least I, as a rabid fan, have the supreme bragging rights of my team being the most valuable in all of sports. And we have one of the finest stadiums int he world. Jerry built that for us you know......because we deserved it. Thank you Jerry.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Do you guys think when Garret dies that all of Dallas will shut down and they will hold his funeral at the Dallas stadium like they did for Tom Landry?

lol

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
You just know that once Jerry dies they are going to erect an eternal flame (like they did for Al Davis in the black hole in Oakland) at Cowboy stadium in his honor and we will have to be reminded of Jerry and all of the miserable years we had as cowboy fans prior to his death every single home game

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
You just know that once Jerry dies they are going to erect an eternal flame (like they did for Al Davis in the black hole in Oakland) at Cowboy stadium in his honor and we will have to be reminded of Jerry and all of the miserable years we had as cowboy fans prior to his death every single home game

Won't care. Still means he's gone.

I know people get mad with the whole "you're wishing death on someone over football" thing... but that's how much I love the Dallas Cowboys.

I am a Cowboy fan.

He is holding back the team.

It won't change until he is no longer with us.

Therefore, GOOOOO DEATH!

Reaction score

And I will piss on that flame.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

I know people get mad with the whole "you're wishing death on someone over football" thing... but that's how much I love the Dallas Cowboys.

I am a Cowboy fan.

Therefore, GOOOOO DEATH!

I kn ow exactly how you feel. This asshat has killed all my passion for the Cowboys, and football in general. Can't even watch college football. With Campo... you knew the end was in sight. The guy was a buffoon. But with Garrett... does not make sense that Jerry has so much faith in him. And for a guy that supposedly doesn't value HCs, he seems to OVERVALUE Garrett. It has to go beyond him being a mere puppet.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
I don't think we have all that much talent compared to other teams across the league.

Spot on; which is what makes it so damning that we can't win a single game without Romo. One fucking player goes missing and the wheels fall completely off.

It's heartwarming and cute that the Cowboys manage to stay in so many games and play their eyeballs out, but a good coach is going to be able to do something in the game to get your team over the hump.

Sure, you don't go 12-4 again with Romo missing so much time, but you sure as hell should be around a respectable 7-9/8-8.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Jerry has just got to be infuriated that Brandon Weeden has a mediocre Texans team on the cusp of the playoffs, despite only being there a few weeks to learn the offense. Couldn't win a single game with assclown Garrett as the HC, but can win for Bill OBrien and his almost no talent Texans offense.

Its fucking insane.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Jerry has just got to be infuriated that Brandon Weeden has a mediocre Texans team on the cusp of the playoffs, despite only being there a few weeks to learn the offense. Couldn't win a single game with assclown Garrett as the HC, but can win for Bill OBrien and his almost no talent Texans offense.

Its fucking insane.

I would love to be a fly on the wall in the room with Jerry, Stephen, and Garrett, having this discussion.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

I am a Cowboy fan.

Therefore, GOOOOO DEATH!

Jones is not holding the team back anywhere near as much as Clapper is.

Top Bottom