boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Warford just had another good play.

I am mystified why he was completely off our board?

Too fat or something? Dude can move for a big man and is nasty, finishing every block.

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
You also cant tell me that judging a guy after three fucking weeks of his first camp is smart

[video=youtube;GsrejeBgXi0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsrejeBgXi0[/video]

Tell me what you see here that is promising. I will be waiting.

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Holy shit.

I guess he's going to get smarter and stronger in the next month so he's ready to chip a guy on the Giants' DL so he doesn't look like he's a combination of Stevie Wonder and Erkel trying to block.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I guess he's going to get smarter and stronger in the next month so he's ready to chip a guy on the Giants' DL so he doesn't look like he's a combination of Stevie Wonder and Erkel trying to block.

Blocking is as much about desire than anything else. He's a receiving TE, and probably didn't do much blocking at SDU. Michael Irvin, Cris Carter, Ed MCafferey... probably the best blocking WRs in the game, because they enjoyed doing it.

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Blocking is as much about desire than anything else. He's a receiving TE, and probably didn't do much blocking at SDU. Michael Irvin, Cris Carter, Ed MCafferey... probably the best blocking WRs in the game, because they enjoyed doing it.

IDGAS.

Do what you are supposed to do.

Do your job.

Looks like he either can't or won't. Take your pick.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Escobar is stinking it up in practice right now. He's holding, allowing sacks, and dropping passes.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
As much as I love bashing Jerry at every turn, it's probably too early to call Escobar a bust. Hated the pick, much bigger needs, but the kid was very good in college. Let's see how he does when the games count for real.

Reaction score
Reach of a pick. The guy is a project. If he's in the lineup, it can only be as a receiving target or decoy, so you might as well put in a WR.

A TE who can't block isn't a TE.

Reaction score
It’s just shocking to see how weak he is at the point of attack. He obviously isn’t a gym rat. I honestly wouldn’t trust him in the starting lineup right now. Major disappointment.

Reaction score
Why the fuck does this god damn team have to keep wasting picks on 2nd round TEs that will be off the team after a few years?

Top Bottom