Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Our coaching/play calling is our biggest problem this year. Even more so than the injuries. If both of those were better we'd be sitting at 4-1 instead of 2-3

Nothing can be done about the injuries. Shit happens. But our coaching IS something we can fix but refuse to. Everyone around the league sees it, the announcers and analysts see it. But the FO doesn't and won't.

I just wish someone that Jerry respected would sit him down and say wtf are you guys doing? Your coaching and play calling is horrible and here's why...

Then point out indisputable proof so Jerry would have no choice but to believe it

But both the FO And the coaches are so close to it that they will never see it

So we are double handicapped

We have both shitty coaching and have had major injuries

We will eventually get everyone back from injury but our coaching is a hurdle I don't think we will overcome this year

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I originally thought we would have a hard time in the upcoming divisional games. But after last nights performances I can see us going 3-1 in the next for games instead of 2-2.

If we take both divisional games that gives us the tie breaker on both of them which I believe will be the deciding factor at the end of the year.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Our coaching/play calling is our biggest problem this year. Even more so than the injuries. If both of those were better we'd be sitting at 4-1 instead of 2-3

It's been our biggest problem since Garrett came here, and Sparano left.

Top Bottom