Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
What the hell is with the Giants tonight? 2 INT (one a pick six) and one fumble in 15 plays

I wish the NYG would save this type of play until next week. lol

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
And Bradford threw a Bradford! I love it

It's almost as satisfying to see the Eagles suck as it is to see the Cowboys kick ass

Unfortunately within those parameters the Eagles games have been more satisfying to watch this year than our own Cowboy games

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Eagles appear to have a good D, I hate both these teams so much, I just want them to look as horrible as possible, get beat up and demoralized in the process but the giggles squeak out a win and feel like shit about it

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Exactly

Bradford looks like well...
Bradford
Eli is mr pick master tonight

Both teams are taking injuries so that's great news

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I never wish injuries on other players but given the volume of injuries Dallas has been hit with, I want things to even out, nothing career ending, just enough to even up the playing field

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I'm making a prediction right now

Bradford will not finish the game against the Cowboys

He will either be replaced because he will start throwing picks because he breaks down when he's pressured. And we will be putting pressure on him all night

Or the more likely outcome he will be knocked out of the game with an injury on a Hardy/Gregory sack!

Either way he doesn't make it out of the game against us

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I never wish injuries on other players but given the volume of injuries Dallas has been hit with, I want things to even out, nothing career ending, just enough to even up the playing field

I think our pass rush will return the favor on Romo's behalf

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Well looky there Chip finally figured out how to use Murray

Run him straight up the middle for his biggest gain of the night for 11 yards. Then followed it up with a TD

Hopefully Chip thinks it was a fluke and goes back to running him outside the rest of the night

If he figures out that letting Murray finally run north and south is his strong suit Murray might start to break out for the rest of the season

And that's not good news

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Well looky there Chip finally figured out how to use Murray

Run him straight up the middle for his biggest gain of the night for 11 yards. Then followed it up with a TD

Hopefully Chip thinks it was a fluke and goes back to running him outside the rest of the night

If he figures out that letting Murray finally run north and south is his strong suit Murray might start to break out for the rest of the season

And that's not good news
Nobody's ever said this, but privately I have thought it since the start of the season - ole Kelly's been sandbagging. He knows games in Sept and Oct really aren't the Bee's Knees. Using Murray sparingly keeps him strong for when Kelly is ready to just dominate people. November, December, January and February.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
You are correct
Karma for the fans celebrating when Romo broke his collarbone
It's just now coming back to them

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Nobody's ever said this, but privately I have thought it since the start of the season - ole Kelly's been sandbagging. He knows games in Sept and Oct really aren't the Bee's Knees. Using Murray sparingly keeps him strong for when Kelly is ready to just dominate people. November, December, January and February.

I think he knows the history of those 400 carry backs and is pacing him.

I also think Gruden was absolutely correct tonight that this shotgun offset offense doesn't suit him at all. He needs to be going more downhill.

Personally, I think Matthews is just about as good as Murray anyway.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Well if NYG would win tonight and put PHI 0-3 in the division then the postseason wouldn't be something chip needs to save Murray for

But NYG aren't holding up their end of the deal

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
INT #3 for Bradford

And in the endzone
Nice
He throw just as many picks in the endzone as he throws TD's. lol

Top Bottom