Reaction score
It would BE a problem if they didn't ask a voter for his/her identity before voting. In order to prevent that problem there are laws that a say voter has to identify himself to vote. Or is any law that requires a voter to identify himself discriminatory to you?

iceberg

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Answer him, SP, or STFU.

he can't talk facts. just emotion.

i get the emotions, to a point, i respect them. but i can't respect someone who drops bullshit and runs away.

he won't reply to me a lot of the time cause i need more than a "giggle tee hee hee" which is all he can give.

if i have to have a card to check out a book, why should we demand any less to pick a leader? we shouldn't.

unless you're the type of prick we should ignore. not cater to.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Answer him, SP, or STFU.
We've had quite a few threads on this issue already, that he has partaken in. Explanations on the discriminatory nature of these laws have been put in them. If he hasn't figured it out by now there's no way he will.

It would BE a problem if they didn't ask a voter for his/her identity before voting. In order to prevent that problem there are laws that a say voter has to identify himself to vote. Or is any law that requires a voter to identify himself discriminatory to you?

No. Just the ones that actually are. If you can come up with one that isn't you're welcome to try.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
If you can come up with one that isn't you're welcome to try.

spunk...you know there are non-discriminatory ways to verify a voter is who they claim to be. Again, I will help you get an ID since you are to stupid to figure out how to do it on your own. Just say the word and we will walk you through the process.

Here is a perfectly legal non-discriminatory voter ID law.
http://www.sos.ks.gov/forms/elections/A_Guide_to_SAFE_Act.pdf

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
No you don't. Stupid minorities are not capable of such things. You can't cross your party mantra now.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
And you wonder why your party is being phased out.

It is the pathetic liberals that claim minorities are incapable. Me and my conservative friends absolutely believe anyone can do anything.

Top Bottom