Reaction score
DFCU is like an abortion on the eyes - if that even makes sense.

FFS... can I just get a predominantly silver or grey skin like the Miles Austin template that disappeared?

Fucking fuckity fuck.

CowboysRMX

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Ok the lighter blue with the blue ball texture was getting to my eyes lol. So i decided to go back to a more subtle look that easy on the eyes. added some gray in the mix too. to neutralize some of that white.

im thinking about going the way of all the banners the style of the ware banner. Liking the feel of that. let me know what you guys think

Last edited:
Reaction score
I think the Ware banner is better. The others look a little bleached out to me.

I liked the brown football leather skin, but this blue mesh looks good too.

That said, all of your stuff looks nice. Gives the site a more polished look.

Reaction score
The background looks a lot better now. For some reason when I change to the Ware banner it only stays there until I go to a new page. Then it goes back to Murray. :confused

bkeavs

UDFA
Reaction score
Ok the lighter blue with the blue ball texture was getting to my eyes lol. So i decided to go back to a more subtle look that easy on the eyes. added some gray in the mix too. to neutralize some of that white.

im thinking about going the way of all the banners the style of the ware banner. Liking the feel of that. let me know what you guys think

Looks great

Love the new colors

Only thing I would tweek is on the Banner where it says Dallas Cowboys. I would make that more pronounced

Last edited:
Reaction score
Can we get Josh Brent as one of the player choices? I'd be good to have a blue collar type alternative. They can't all be all-stars.

Reaction score
I think that's actually Charles Haley and not DeMarcus Ware.

Doesn't look like Ware in the face at all.

CowboysRMX

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Banners have been switched over to the color scheme of the ware banner. And added a new Austin skin.

Top Bottom