Reaction score
Hey, RMX I think it would look better if you remove the top margin from .navbar.
Code:
.navbar {
    background: none repeat scroll 0 0 #052663;
    border: 0 solid #FFFFFF;
    border-bottom-left-radius: 5px;
    border-bottom-right-radius: 5px;
    color: #FFFFFF;
    font: 11px Arial,Calibri,Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;
    height: 53px;
    margin: [B][COLOR="#FF0000"]10px[/COLOR][/B] 0 0;
    position: relative;
}

Remove that, looks better to me, anyway.

CowboysRMX

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Hey, RMX I think it would look better if you remove the top margin from .navbar.
Code:
.navbar {
    background: none repeat scroll 0 0 #052663;
    border: 0 solid #FFFFFF;
    border-bottom-left-radius: 5px;
    border-bottom-right-radius: 5px;
    color: #FFFFFF;
    font: 11px Arial,Calibri,Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;
    height: 53px;
    margin: [B][COLOR="#FF0000"]10px[/COLOR][/B] 0 0;
    position: relative;
}

Remove that, looks better to me, anyway.

I still havent found out where to do that at. Vbulletin 4 is a bitch to deal with. If you know let me know. Everything is done in the variables editer. and i havent found out where to edit this at yet.

muahahaha. Nevermind i found it. Thats been bugging me since i started working with vbulletin4 lol

Last edited:
Reaction score
I still havent found out where to do that at. Vbulletin 4 is a bitch to deal with. If you know let me know. Everything is done in the variables editer. and i havent found out where to edit this at yet.

muahahaha. Nevermind i found it. Thats been bugging me since i started working with vbulletin4 lol

There is a little secret though. Go to your Style Manager and then for the dropdown of the style you want to edit, choose Edit Templates. Scroll down until you see "CSS Templates >>" and double click it. I find editing through those directly easier. Also, you can just simply search through the Templates for something like ".navbar" and then double click the CSS Template that contains it. Easier than working with the variable editor in my opinion.

Reaction score
Also:

Code:
.pagination span a {
    background: none repeat scroll 0 0 #[B][COLOR="#FF0000"]F2F6F8[/COLOR][/B];
    border: 1px solid #CEDFEB;
    color: #052663;
    font: 13px Tahoma,Calibri,Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;
    height: 15.99px;
    margin-left: 1px;
    padding: 2px 4px;
    text-decoration: none;
}

That's the ugly color on the pagination buttons. The [1] [2] border color still has that default vBulletin border color. Try changing that to something like #666666. You could even change the BG to #FFFFFF which may look better too.

Do a search on ffeb90 in Templates. That's the hover BG color for the Dropdown menus. I believe it is called .popupbody li > a:hover and the hover color for it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
You could try this too, to replace the chat icons on the forum index.

cteVu.png

Hopefully it matches close enough. Too many within the forums to redo though. I guess the gray one already looks fine?

CowboysRMX

In the Rotation
Reaction score
You could try this too, to replace the chat icons on the forum index.

View attachment 399

Hopefully it matches close enough. Too many within the forums to redo though. I guess the gray one already looks fine?

I have some custom ones made but i dont have access to the ftp. sheik is working on something then we'll install those.

Reaction score
For the time being is there a way to add those to the site thru admin cp
There may be a place to change the icon urls. You could do a search in the templates for the icon name, though it seems vBulletin likes to name some of their images via variables.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
only trouble on the Ware skin is that the quick nav buttons, submit new thread, etc. are white text on white background. Could be confusing for new posters.

Reaction score
only trouble on the Ware skin is that the quick nav buttons, submit new thread, etc. are white text on white background. Could be confusing for new posters.

We don't ever get new posters, so I fail to see what the problem is.

Top Bottom