CowboysRMX

In the Rotation
Reaction score
New skin has been activated. IDK if you can see it at the bottom selection menu. If you can its called Murray2012

Reaction score
Yea, too much Oiler blue for my taste. Like to see some type of filter done like the miles was done with. Universe should either all touch or have more space. I didnt like the football texture either. Debbie downer.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Beautiful :like

Now if only we could get some smileys worth a damn.

If only we could insert images without having to manually write
around the links. Fucking annoying. No other site makes it this difficult to post a picture.

CowboysRMX

In the Rotation
Reaction score
If only we could insert images without having to manually write
around the links. Fucking annoying. No other site makes it this difficult to post a picture.

lol you just click on the picture icon on the menu. its the one next to the flim strip.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
lol you just click on the picture icon on the menu. its the one next to the flim strip.

Yes, I see it there, but half the time it doesn't work. I frequently get an error message saying the pic is too large, even though I know it isn't. And many times when I try to UL from the desktop, it shrinks the photo unnecessarily.

Here's what you see at most sites when you try to upload a photo. Clean and streamlined:

23434706.png

Here's what it looks like at DCU.

oiooo.png

Here's the error message I receive when I try to link to a 153 kb photo at Imageshack:

iiiiiin.png

Complete and total clusterfuck, and it's been that way ever since I landed here. Uber annoying, and it's gotta be remedied.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
It would probay look much better if it was actually the color of a football.

Can that be done?

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
I have to be honest, I'm not a huge fan of the pigskin texture.

Yeah, how come these changes were made without our input? Usually, background/banner choices are up to the individual user.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Yeah, how come these changes were made without our input? Usually, background/banner choices are up to the individual user.

This is the input thread.

There will be several skins to choose from.

The area to choose those are at the bottom of the home page in the left corner.

Top Bottom