Reaction score
And they do have a lot of players... and the tease at the end showed more coming in... CT, Zach and Abram at least? This may be a 12 month season.

CT & Abram coming on would make it a lot more interesting. I always liked those two on previous seasons. Zach mostly sucks. Big dude but not overly athletic and unless he can just run over you, he's not going to win a lot of eliminations.

Speaking of crazy... IIRC Abram got arrested a few years ago and ended up smearing his own shit on the jail cell walls.

Reaction score
I didn't know that about Abram, but I didn't get in on these Challenge shows until about 4-5 years ago. They teased Abram having some legal/stalking issues with Cara IIRC... which would make sense given the shit on walls story.

Reaction score
MTV reality show star Abram Boise must have been feeling down in the dumps after he got arrested this weekend ... because while sitting in his jail cell, he defecated in his hands and smeared it on the cell ... this according to law enforcement sources.

Abram Boise

Boise was arrested in Massachusetts by Lunenburg PD on two counts of defacing property and one count of indecent exposure ... after cops found him urinating in public.

But apparently his bowels weren't empty ... because law enforcement sources tell us he peed on the floor of the cell, was moved to a second one, and then he pooped in his hand and smeared it all over the wall of the second cell.

Abram has appeared in such reality shows as “Road Rules: South Pacific,” “The Gauntlet,” “The Inferno,” “Battle of the Sexes 2,” “The Inferno 3” and “The Island.”

In case you give a crap, Abram is scheduled to be arraigned today.

:lol

Reaction score
Second episode was kind of meh. I couldn't really watch the challenge itself. Eating grasshoppers and cockroaches? No thanks.

The elimination match was predictable. Cohutta is maybe 4' 85lbs. He doesnt stand a chance in any physical elimination round.

Also, spoiler alert...

but I'm glad they're switching the teams up. Should make it more interesting.

Reaction score
Third episode was also lackluster. Stupid To Be Continued...

All I really have from this episode is god damn Camilla is annoying and god damn does Nichole look like a clown with all that make up.

Also, this season is kind of hard to follow with all the twists and turns. A lot of rule changes then trying to remember who is on who's team, and there being multiple twins doesn't help.

Lastly are those shanes eyebrows or have squirrels nested on his forehead?

Reaction score
I do think the new teams and the rules eliminating bloodlines if your partner loses in the elimination will add some drama... not that they really needed it, but the politics of it is intriguing.

Didn't get Camilla going off on the other team... like that was gonna help her case? And Bananas couldn't do anything about their vote. Her sister was the only real option to be voted in given that all the other girls on their team are pretty strong competitors. Putting Jenna or Nany in would have meant the other team was losing a weak player. It was a no-brainer.

I think Shane's eyebrows ate Nicole's eyebrows, and Nicole just decided to draw hers back on with crayon.

Reaction score
I think Shane's eyebrows ate Nicole's eyebrows, and Nicole just decided to draw hers back on with crayon.

:lol

Speaking of no brainer.... how did Cara Maria NOT take Leroy first? Get a strong male and saddle your opponent with a weak competitor. Then I would've taken Tony next, giving your opponent the twink. She did a terrible job picking teams.

I'd still let her and Kelly Anne fart in my mouth though.

Reaction score
Another mostly boring episode, as the trivia challenge mostly is.

Spoilers:

• Glad Larissa is gone. That elimination was built for her if she had anything. Just get low an put your ass in it. Suprised Jenna pulled it off.
  • As soon as ghetto lady mentioned she broke her toe, I wondered how she was supposed to compete. Turns out she can't and her and Leroy got sent home. Sucks because I like him but yeah, you knew his bloodline would hold him back.
  • Annessa is nasty. Don't give a fck about her love life.
  • Glad Abram is here. Like him as a competitor and the shit between Cara Maria, Tom, and him should be interesting.
  • Glad the queen is gone.
  • Love how the rookies are smart enough this season to form an alliance and not just play bananas games.
  • Tired of the to be continueds already.

Reaction score
Man... that breakdown was like you're reading my mind.

On the aftershow, I think it's Dario from the hispanic twins was saying he didn't like Bananas and wasn't going to play his games, cause they knew that even if they did, they'd be gone before the final.... so he said fuck him, we'll do it our way. And he's exactly right. And if you can bring on some vets, like Anneesa with Cory trying to go dumpster diving, then more power to you. Thomas was doing that with Cara. One of the twins is working on Kelly Anne. The vet girls are falling right into their trap... Cory fucked up by having a girl back home though... but you pretty much knew he had little to no interest in Annessa other than winning some money.

On other stuff... Jenna is going to have to win a bunch of fucking eliminations this season. Last season she got to skate into the final cause of Zach. But now this is the perfect storm for her to have to go in a lot. Her bloodline is shitty, so her team will want her off, and she's a strong comptetitor (even if she's dumb), so the other team will want her gone.

Reaction score
IDK if I missed a week or what but there was two new episodes on my dvr that I just watched.

First.... Sucks to see Nany go, I guess. At least we don't have to look at her weird looking cousin. Which, btw, did you notice they started showing her without her Maaco paintjob of a make up job? She's unrecognizable without that make up.

Raphie and Dario are gone. I guess once I saw they had that rookie alliance, I was rooting for them because I'm basically rooting for anyone but Johnny to win this thing. But what idiots. Way to fuck up that elimination. Had no business winning anyways.... Who out there thinks arm muscles are stronger than legs. WTF kind of strategy did he have there???

Johnny again shows what a back stabbing dirtbag he is. And its just worth pointing out because he's got such a history of this, yet he acted like what happened to him last season by Sarah and the one handed dude was so horrible. Naw, he just got a taste of his own medicine.

Teaser for next week shows Abram in an elimination. Hopefully its against Johnny. That would be awesome. I tend to think it will be because of how much emphasis they keep placing on how Abram hates Johnny this past episode.

The teaser also showed CT and Zach coming in but wearing grey shirts. So my guess is instead of joining teams, they're going to just take part in some challenge or something. Like the red and blue teams have to go against one of them in something. IDK. A few years ago CT wasn't in the challege season but they brought him back and he took out Johnny in an elimination round.

Fuck Annessa.... she throws a drink in another girls face, punches her in the tit, gets in a war of words... then acts all pissed because the girl said "is that your black skin?" I didn't even think what Kelly Anne said was racist. That was just dumb. Annessa throwing the race card out like a fuckwad. Act way out of line but omg she said "black" so now I'm the victim.

Props for Kelly Anne for not apologizing, then volunteering for the elimination round, adn winning. But mostly props for wearing yoga pants all the time. Id prefer her fake boobs to be a size or two smaller, but outside of that she is one fine specimen.

Reaction score
Just caught the last episodes tonight.

At this point, how does anyone trust Johnny to do anything he says? He's such a sleazeball... like if I were playing this game, I'd be doing my damnedest to get in every guys' elimination. He does so much damage, just better to have him gone. Sure, he might win a few eliminations, but eventually, he'd be done. They teased him talking about fucking Cara over and then trying to get the rookie dudes back in his good graces. Like, just get rid of him already.

I wanted Nany gone after Johnny said her name, plus didn't want to see Kelly Anne gone. It would have been interesting to see Nany back in that house though. She might have burned it down.

I don't know what they're going to do with Zach and CT, but you're right, it did look like they weren't going to be on either of the teams... unless they're coming in in grey then they're divided into red and blue somehow.

Raphy and Dario were the ultimate dumb jocks. Thinking they could just outmuscle anyone... and they almost got lucky, glad Mitch dodged his major fuck up.

Agreed on Annessa and KellyAnne's bullshit. Anneesa was the instigator of all that shit... and KellyAnne was hammered. It was like she was trying to come up with an insult and couldn't think straight and said something that didn't even make sense, but I didn't construe it as racist. Anneesa just pulled the race card cause she didn't know what the hell else it could have meant. And it musta been cold that morning when she apologized, cause Kelly Anne's nips could have cut glass.

Reaction score
OH! And I thought Nany's bloodline looked 10 times better without makeup than with that fuckin painted on bullshit.

Reaction score
Weird episode this time. Not overly interesting from a competition perspective. And the elimination was a disappointment. Really thought with all the Abram hates Johnny hype last episode that this elimination would pit them against each other. For it to be the two brothers who, honestly, I don't even know their names... meh.

My biggest frustration is everyone let themselves get played by Johnny again - and he got to avoid an elimination. I'll give him that he has the manipulation/political game down pat. Two weeks ago he had all the rookies working against him and had them outnumbered. But he managed to get all the rookies to go against each other and break that alliance up for the most part. It's mind boggling.

And everyone keeps talking about how crazy scary Abram is. He's just acting like a fucking weirdo. It almost feels like he's doing it just for show. Just for the cameras. During the aftershow, Tom was saying he was literally scared for his life. Nut the fuck up, pussy. I mean, how can you call yourself a man and yet be so submissive to another guy like that. Just concede defeat. It's not like it was Smokey against Debo. Abram isn't even bigger than any of these guys. Yet everyone is acting scared. I don't get it.

Felt bad for Cara Maria. Lost in all the drama is a gorgeous woman who's in an unhappy relationship. Cara... in the off chance you're reading this, send me a PM. I'll save you.

Lastly, next weeks episode it looks like CT comes back in some capacity. Paired with the dead cancer girls blood line. Not sure how they'll work that team into the rotation. They tried to preview the next episode where CT and Vinny might get into a fight, but when they showed Vinnys reaction at the aftershow he had this bewildered "wtf was that?" look, so I'm willing to bet it was just creative editing.

Last edited:
Reaction score
It looked like on the teaser that Vince was trying to prove something with CT. Vince may be big, but he seems to be a bitch.

Acting like they only told Abram about what Cara and Tom had been doing because they had respect for Abram. LOL

Abram is a classic psychopath/sociopath. He has Cara so beat down, you can tell she feels trapped. I bet all those times they've broke up it's been because of some crazy behavior he had, but he spins it around and blames her, and she buys it.

She is hot, but wtf is up with all the feathers and shit in her hair.

Reaction score
They bring Diems bloodline back with CT instead of Ryans' blood line? DId he not have any family? I know his appearances on this show werent as frequent and that he wasn't as popular a competitor as Diem, but still. Seemed kinda disrespectful. Anyways, this episode really tried to pull the heartstrings.

Vinny trying to get on CT at the bar was odd. Vinny definitely has a touch of hero worship there or something. Like he wants the challenge bad boy to acknowledge him or something. There's been a few members refer to Vinny as creepy, and he came across that way tonight for sure IMO.

Blue team sucks. They just can't win at all. It's pathetic. There was only one other season that was so back asswards, but I don't remember when it was. Years ago, but the teams wore the same colors were the Bad Asses (red) and the Good Guys (blue). In the finale you had to get your entire team across the finish but Big Easy had to be hospitalized so even though the red team killed the finale, they lost the season on that technicality. Anyways... yeah, the blue team I think has lost every single challenge.

Kelly Ann looked really old and unhealthy in this episode, which I hadn't really noticed before. The elimination was decent. Glad Jenna won. She deserves to be in the final at this point. Annessa is just cruising through, and her bloodline gets zero camera time. Kind of ironic about Annessa because she's really a terrible competitor. Not especially good at anything - zero endurance, no strength, quits easy, and is overweight.

Teaser looks like the mens elimination next week incorporates Zach and CT somehow. Wonder how this'll pan out. I'm obviously rooting for Vinny and Johnny to go home. But unfortunately it looks like they're going to cruise to the final this season.

Lastly, Jennas cousin is so odd looking.

Reaction score
I get that we're trying to tribute Diem...

But that shit with CT and her sister coming on just to show how to do the challenge was fucking lame. I want to see CT fuck up Bananas and his greasy cousin. So they're gonne bring him and Zach in next week... they gonna show them how to play the T Bone challenge?

Reaction score
What a shittily disappointing episode. And that was lame how they brought zack and ct back for that elimination. Definitely didn't meet the build up.

Basically nothing is in the way of john and Vince winning this. Lame season.

Top Bottom