Reaction score
Lame. I think wes made a "business decision" a la Deion here. He supposedly has a lot of money outside these challenges.

Doubt he comes back to these challenges

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Lame. I think wes made a "business decision" a la Deion here. He supposedly has a lot of money outside these challenges.

Yeah, I'm sure this show was the springboard to his acting career. We'll see him in many a feature films.

Reaction score

yeah he owns like 10 companies or something. He's never won one of these though right? You know that eats him alive.

Reaction score
He's won two.

Years ago he won an individual (no teams/no partners) won where he beat Brad in the final. Then a year or so ago he won Rivals II partnered with CT.

He used to be one of the best competitors but his politic game sucks, so that always cost him.

Reaction score
I thought he played the political game perfectly this season. Bananas coming back fucked it all up, but he couldn't have known that was coming.

Reaction score
No this year he did good. And the year he won the individual one (Duel I) his politics were spot on. But in between he was pretty bad at it.

The Exiled coming back this year was a shitty twist IMO. Just don't think it's fair teams eliminated early got a chance to stick around but the teams eliminated late don't get that same chance.

Reaction score
Yeah, agreed... you knew when the exile was going on that Bananas was going to come back too. None of those fucking rookie teams or Knight were going to be beating him.

Reaction score
Wes's problem was for years Johnny, Evan, and Kenny always convinced the rest of the cast to go against him. He's done better since Kenny and Evan are banned for shoving a toothbrush up Tanya's vagina.

Reaction score
What a crock of shit. Missed the episode because they change the start time to an hour earlier.

When are these re-aired?

Reaction score
The Challenge Battle Of The Exes 2 Season 26 Episode 11 Bye, Bye Love - YouTube

The last episode.

Nia is bat shit crazy. Glad that didn't cost Leroy the game.

Fucking awesome seeing Johnny lose. So glad it was a physical elimination. Last season he was in the final elimination against CT but it was a god damned puzzle so he won. Also, funny how he mocked Wes for getting injured during his elimination with Leroy, then tries to say he broke two ribs against Leroy.

Theresa is hott

I'm about 70% sure Sarah and Jordan are going to win the final, but I'm rooting for Leroy and Theresa.

Also wtf was Nia going on about re: Jordan? Is Jordan a transsexual?

Reaction score
Got to watch it last night... Glad Bananas and Nany are gone. They didn't deserve the final, and Leroy did.

Re: Nia, I think you said you didn't watch the Real Worlds, so in the Portland season, Nia played Jordan and acted like she was gonna suck his dick. Then when she pulled it out, she said nah, and then started clowning on him saying it was small. When she gets pissed at him, she always goes back to that well. He's not transsexual, that I know of, but I think part of her shit-talking just gets to that point. She's been crazy from day one. And she wasn't even in the original Portland cast. She came in to replace a chick who bailed after like a week.

MTV is weird on what they'll kick you off a show for... The Real World this season there were all out brawls, and they didn't do shit, or called a counselor to come in or something. Nia touches Jordan's crotch and she's out. Not that I think she shouldn't have been kicked off, but they let a lot more go now on Real World.

Reaction score
Is there a different production company between the challenge and Real World?

I know the challenge is real strict about anything sexual (unconsensual) since Tonya sued them for when Kenny and Evan shoved a toothbrush in her vajayjay while she was passed out drunk. Since that, Vinny got kicked off for exposing someone's tittays at a bar and then Nia for what she did.

Reaction score
Finale tonight at 10pm

Then the reunion at 11 in case you want to listen to bananas whine some more.

Top Bottom