Reaction score
Yeah either Mitch or Corey said they were an hour behind.

I'm on the Jenna bandwagon just because I want to tongue her butthole. But ultimately it'd be a feel good story for CM to finally win one.

Reaction score
Wake me up when they get the guys from jersey shore on here.

Also add a superstars challenge too. All the legends in next seasons show and if you lose you're retired from the show. Let people pick their opponents

Reaction score
Finally watched the last episode and I have to say that was the lamest final I've ever seen. Random thoughts:

• Glad Cara Maria got the win. I've liked her for a long time... which is to say I've wanted to stick my dick in her for a long time.
  • Jenna is sexy as hell. Her mentioning that she didn't have a gag reflex made my penis twitch.
  • Brianna looks like a praying mantis. I'd fuck her. I just wouldnt brag about it. And I never noticed it before, but she looked like she had a nice ass when she was wearing that suit.
  • Can't believe Brianna and Jenna blew the huge lead they got in the first stage. Not only to lose, but to fall back to third after Corey and Mitch ended up like an hour behind them after that first stage.
  • Personally, I think it's lame how the challenge is trying to be all Fear Factorish making people eat disgusting shit. Like the one episode where they had to chew up live cockroaches and grasshoppers and fill a tube? Give me a fucking break. And now in every final there's a stage where they have to eat something revolting. Just stop with that shit. Make it a completely timed/athletic event.
  • Other than that, this season looking back was pretty underwhelming... The theme was interesting, but IMO there were too many twists in the begining. First few episodes I had no idea who was on what team (doesn't help there were so many twins).
  • The teasers of them bringing CT and Zach on the show just to have them do the dumb shit they did was lame. Brought nothing to the show, except maybe trying to make it a tear-jerking episode.
  • Glad Johnny didn't win. He was clearly salty on the aftershow. Speaking of, just like last season when he didn't win he tried to say what the eventual winner did was "omg the shadiest thing in challenge history!!!" Dude, stfu.
  • I grew to dislike Abram a great deal this season. His "crazy" persona was so over the top and seemed acted out. Then during the aftershow he was just this big drama queen. The whole "I need to leave the set" thing, come the fuck on. You had a hot girlfriend... it wasn't a healthy relationship, she wants out... let it go.
  • Why would anyone want to fuck Annessia is beyond me.
  • This season really lacked any good eliminations. There was potential for some good ones. And a lot of hype building up to an Abram vs Johnny elimination that never took place. Or even having Leroy go in there vs some heavy hitters, but his weak ass cousin or whatever god medically disqualified. Just lame. Which I guess was partly Cara Marias fault because she did such a shitty job picking her team in the begining. The Red team won every challenge so it was always the weak blue team competitors going head to head.

The previewed the new Real World, but it looks retarded. I've not watched any of those since maybe 2005. Of course, I'm hardly the demographic their targeting. But to me the appeal to these shows is my familiarity with a lot of the competitors from when i used to watch it. Now that the old heads from back it the day are falling off the map, the show isn't as interesting to me anymore. Still I'll probably continue to watch out of habit, like I do Cowboys football even though I basically hate the team now.

Reaction score
Read where the next season, which airs in May, is Rivals 3.

The original rivals was good because throughout the years there were a lot of people paired together who had a history of conflicts and even fist fights.

Rivals 2 most of "rivalries" we're just maybe one or two arguments in past seasons. Kinda lost its luster.

I was looking at the teams for this season and it described how some of these people were "rivals". It was lame. Like, seriously, short Twitter arguments led MTV to pair people as rivals. Cara Maria's brother is coming back and is paired with Kelly Ann because after one of the challenges this past season they yelled at each other. Just grasping at straws to form rivals.

Also the cast sucks. Johnny, Leroy, Nina and Sarah Rice are back as the only long timers.

Rest of the cast are people from Are You The One (???), or family members who appeared on Bloodlines.

Reaction score
New season started last week. Episodes come on Wednesday night. Just watched it yesterday and it was terrible. Rivals III with male/female teams.

First off... they do these Rivals so quickly that most of the teams aren't even rivals. Like, they'll be all "Mike, you gave Julie a dirty look last season, so she's your rival!" Uh... okay.

Secondly, John Bananas is paired with Sarah Rice - easily the best team on the show and should win without issue. But John is still crying incessently about how Sarah betrayed him. STFU FFS.

Thirdly, there are no real decent male competitors. John and LeRoy but every other guy seems like an emo skinny jean wearing posers.

Fourthly, not a lot of hot chicks on this one. Kelly Anne used to be beautiful and I'd still fuck her but man she looks like worn leather.

I'll keep watching out of habit but this shit is getting old.

Reaction score
New young kids are so dumb. Last episode was a perfect opportunity to throw in two strong teams (Johnny/Sarah, Camilla/tony etc) and weaken the old challenge alliances and strengthen the newbie alliance. But they fuck it up by throwing in two weak teams.

It's amazing how year in year out the weak players let the stronger players or vets just coast to the end.

I mean, how can you have watched even a single season of this series and not make it a point to throw Johnny in every chance you get. If your goal is to win, why keep a 5 time winner around? Or Kelly Ann who's won twice. Or Wes who's won two or three times. Why wouldn't you be aiming to eliminate these people?

Reaction score
New young kids are so dumb. Last episode was a perfect opportunity to throw in two strong teams (Johnny/Sarah, Camilla/tony etc) and weaken the old challenge alliances and strengthen the newbie alliance. But they fuck it up by throwing in two weak teams.

It's amazing how year in year out the weak players let the stronger players or vets just coast to the end.

I mean, how can you have watched even a single season of this series and not make it a point to throw Johnny in every chance you get. If your goal is to win, why keep a 5 time winner around? Or Kelly Ann who's won twice. Or Wes who's won two or three times. Why wouldn't you be aiming to eliminate these people?
I don't think I've seen the most recent episode. I think I'm a show or two behind. But it's like the "rookies" are star struck going against these vets they've seen do this show for years. That Devin dude who immediately sold Wes down the river just so he could believe he's on Johnny's good side... You know Johnny will throw him right in next time. And why would Wes think having an alliance with a rookie like that would be important?

I'm not as in to this season as I have been in recent past seasons. But Jenna got naked so there's that.

Reaction score
Yeah this season isn't as good. I just catch the episodes on demand a few days or so after it airs. Too many new faces and I don't like how the rookies are playing.

Reaction score
The preview was intriguing, mainly cause like you said earlier in the thread, lots of familiar vets look to be in it.

Reaction score
CT is 36 and Johnny is 34. Can't they get rid of Camilla? Are they really that desperate for a psycho bitch with huge tits?

Reaction score
I thought last nights episode started at 10, so I tuned in an hour late and had no clue what the fuck was going on or who 90% of the people were. They previewed the champions who were coming and it was Banannas, Darryl, CT, and Zach for the guys and Laurel, Camilla, Cara Maria and one other chick. I don't know how they go to the game, as contestents or if there will be some kind of gimmick.

Also the elimination round was kind of confusing? First off it's done during the day with out the entire cast watching. I always liked them at night with fire and the cast cheering whomever on. Secondly they say the winners get to go to "the oasis" or something and idk wtf that was. They seemed to just return to the group.

Tony is already on my nerves. Hope he goes home soon.
Same with that ugly dike who talks like a ******.
And that girl who picked Tony and it got him so mad has the body of a 40 year old stay at home mom.

Reaction score
Theo is a fucking bitch. Thought he would be an athletic force considering how much he talks about how he played D1 ball and should be in the NFL.

Reaction score
I didn't catch this weeks episode. I don't even know who theo is off hand. Anything interesting happen?

Reaction score
Yeah, Cory made a ballsy move basically calling Theo out, which if you watch Theo in the episode, you can tell he's athletic as shit. He's the taller slow talking black dude. And your girl Jenna was in the elimination too.... wasn't a real surprise there.

Theo was a cast member from the most recent Real World in Seattle. The big story line throughout the season was he was a D1 football player who got kicked off the team for possession of weed. He blames it on his cousin who was his roommate... the twist in the season was the cousin came into the house and they droned on and on about who was to blame. I stopped watching it but I don't think they ever came to any conclusion.

Reaction score
Yeah, Cory made a ballsy move basically calling Theo out, which if you watch Theo in the episode, you can tell he's athletic as shit. He's the taller slow talking black dude. And your girl Jenna was in the elimination too.... wasn't a real surprise there.

Theo was a cast member from the most recent Real World in Seattle. The big story line throughout the season was he was a D1 football player who got kicked off the team for possession of weed. He blames it on his cousin who was his roommate... the twist in the season was the cousin came into the house and they droned on and on about who was to blame. I stopped watching it but I don't think they ever came to any conclusion.

Just watched this episode and was disappointed. Wanted to see them go head to head (theo/cory). Glad Jenna stuck around. I have no clue who most of these people are. That Hunter guy looks like he'll be a tough one to eliminate in a physical elimination. And I'm still not 100% sure I understand all the plot twists. Of course I'm only half paying attention to most of it.

Reaction score
Last nights episode was okay. I thought both the challenge and elimination rounds were pretty cool competitions, but the competitors were lame. Sylvia needs to keep doing these shows like Trup needs to keep tweeting. She doesn't. Pretty sure she'll be the first one gone. I'm glad the Champions come back this next week, but hopefully Johnny gets eliminated. Can't stand his entire persona.

Top Bottom