sbk92

Reaction score
So getting back to the topic at hand.

Andre Gurode was undeservedly voted into the Pro Bowl based off of his reputation.

Cythim

Reaction score
So getting back to the topic at hand.

Andre Gurode was undeservedly voted into the Pro Bowl based off of his reputation.

I never believed he was a Pro Bowl center over the last however many years he has been voted in. Romo made him look better than he really is just like he did with the rest of our line.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
My ballot is accurate because I'm voting honestly. And I'm only voting once. I'm not voting over and over trying to get players on my team enough votes to make it.

How can it be honest voting IF you didn't watch said players with any regularity? It's based on reputation like all the others you accuse of doing.

sbk92 said:
That and I have one of the finest football minds on the planet.

The sad thing is that while most people would take you as simply joking, we on the other hand, know that you really believe this.

sbk92

Reaction score
How can it be honest voting IF you didn't watch said players with any regularity? It's based on reputation like all the others you accuse of doing.

I watch all teams with regularity.

It's honest voting because I don't pay attention to my own rooting interest nor past performance. I vote on who I believe is the best that year.

Very few fans do that.

The sad thing is that while most people would take you as simply joking, we on the other hand, know that you really believe this.

I'm not joking.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I still can't believe Doug Free didn't make it. Is he an alternate? God needs to make this right.

C

Cr122

LOL!!! And there you have it from the sock puppet. Homer voting? By who? Gee, just last week there was an article about how the Cowboys were shut out by fan voting in the Pro Bowl. I am unaware of any Cowboys' fan that think Gurode deserves to be in the Pro Bowl and a starter at that, AT CENTER. Most Cowboys' fans either want Gurode gone off this team or at least moved to guard. We do not want to go another season with him at Center, so why would we vote for him to be in the Pro Bowl? Gurode more than likely leads the league in missnaps and penalties at his position. Gurode while strong as an ox, unfortunately is as dumb as one. HE DOESN'T EVEN MAKE THE FREAKING LINE CALLS. Knowing the kind of owner Jerry is, he would use this to justify keeping Gurode at Center.

So then this "homer voting" had to occur with the players and coaches. Because if it was truly homer voting, then wouldn't a total homer vote all Cowboys in? Like Jenkins, Newman, Barber, etc.

I think it'd be more sabotague than homer voting.

The more I think about it, your right, and I'm wrong because it probably was sabotage.

Top Bottom