sbk92

Reaction score
I myself cannot tell you that he is one of the top 2 Centers in the NFC---I don't believe that he is, but that doesn't mean that he isn't. Speaking of which, who then according to you are the top 2 Centers in the NFC?

I've already linked my entire pro bowl ballot.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Which is why I, and a legion of others, have always said the pro bowl voting is a joke.

And which is why I say the fan portion of it is just that.

sbk92 said:
Let me help you out here since you're a few cards short of a deck.

They don't.

And you bleed 30 days out of the month. You don't know that. But hey...whatever.

sbk92 said:
I do.

No player on any team watches more of the Dallas Cowboys than I do.

Yep. And you also watch it more than the Cowboys' players and coaches as well. LOL.

sbk92 said:
Sure they're interested. And they'll catch the games they can watch when they're free.

I, on the other hand, watch ever single down of every single season.

Whatever. That's why your punk ass is on a messageboard screaming like a menopausal-hot flashing bitch.

C

Cr122

Yeah, I have to agree Gurode didn't deserve to go.

A lot of homer voting going on.

C

Cr122

Other teams players, coaches and personnel people are homers for the Cowboys?

No, I'm just talking about the Cowboys fans who voted him in.

C'mon man, Gurode didn't have a pro bowl year. Ridiculous.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
No, I'm just talking about the Cowboys fans who voted him in.

C'mon man, Gurode didn't have a pro bowl year. Ridiculous.

The fans didnt vote Gurode in. In fact not one Cowboy made the probowl due to fan voting.

All 5 got in due to other teams players/coaches/front office people voting them in.

sbk92

Reaction score
The fact is those coaches and players don't get to see Gurode often. They're voting off of reputation. Like when Larry Allen was still going to the Pro Bowl long after he deserved it.

This dbair waste of space is basically a cheerleader for the team. What he's trying to do here is make you believe Gurode really deserved it since the coaches and players are the ones that got him in. He wants you to forget what you see on a weekly basis and just assume those guys know better. When in actuality, you watch Gurode play far more than any opposing coach or player in the league.

sbk92

Reaction score
I think it's easier for this type of thing to happen to offensive linemen. You can't look at stats that tell you who is playing the best at their position. It's easy to see a WR putting up big numbers regardless of his past performances. With an offensive lineman you don't have anything to look at.

The bottom line is Andre Gurode doesn't deserve to go to the Pro Bowl this year. And I think any rational Cowboys fan would agree.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The fact is those coaches and players don't get to see Gurode often. They're voting off of reputation. Like when Larry Allen was still going to the Pro Bowl long after he deserved it.

This dbair waste of space is basically a cheerleader for the team. What he's trying to do here is make you believe Gurode really deserved it since the coaches and players are the ones that got him in. He wants you to forget what you see on a weekly basis and just assume those guys know better. When in actuality, you watch Gurode play far more than any opposing coach or player in the league.

Morning dipshit. Happy New Yr

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
http://www.dallascowboysuniverse.com/showthread.php?2519-My-Pro-Bowl-ballot....&highlight=Pro+Bowl

Most of the coaches and players didn't play against Gurode this year. So, yes, it's due to reputation.

I do know more than those coaches and players. Because I watch him every week. They don't.

There is no way in hell he deserves to go to the Pro Bowl this year.

You had McLure of the Falcons as one of the Pro Bowl Centers. So in your words with the exchange of McClure over Gurode, "Most of the coaches and players didn't playagainst McClure this year". And of course YOU know more than the coaches and players because you've watched McClure every week?

And let us not forget the

sbk92 said:
I do.

No player on any team watches more of the Atlanta Falcons than I do.

I inserted Atlanta Falcons where you had Dallas Cowboys. And of course.

sbk92 said:
I, on the other hand, watch ever single down of every single season.

So is this correct? I mean it would have to be according to you, otherwise how would you be able to determine whether McClure was a top 2 Center in the NFC. Because you would have had to WATCH ever single down of every single season of Atlanta Falcons' football.

Cythim

Reaction score
Be ready for SBK to ignore your facts as he attempts to maintain his facade of always being right.

sbk92

Reaction score
You had McLure of the Falcons as one of the Pro Bowl Centers. So in your words with the exchange of McClure over Gurode, "Most of the coaches and players didn't playagainst McClure this year". And of course YOU know more than the coaches and players because you've watched McClure every week?

And let us not forget the

I inserted Atlanta Falcons where you had Dallas Cowboys. And of course.

So is this correct? I mean it would have to be according to you, otherwise how would you be able to determine whether McClure was a top 2 Center in the NFC. Because you would have had to WATCH ever single down of every single season of Atlanta Falcons' football.

I don't watch more Atlanta Falcons that any player or coach. But I've already stated the pro bowl voting was a joke and needs to be changed. So your point is you have none. As long as they continue to take fan votes, I'm going to submit my one accurate ballot.

sbk92

Reaction score
But I do watch more Cowboys than anybody, and there is no way in hell Andre Gurode was a pro bowler this year.

He's a fraud. A big fat fraud. From a piece of shat team.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Yeah, I have to agree Gurode didn't deserve to go.

A lot of homer voting going on.

LOL!!! And there you have it from the sock puppet. Homer voting? By who? Gee, just last week there was an article about how the Cowboys were shut out by fan voting in the Pro Bowl. I am unaware of any Cowboys' fan that think Gurode deserves to be in the Pro Bowl and a starter at that, AT CENTER. Most Cowboys' fans either want Gurode gone off this team or at least moved to guard. We do not want to go another season with him at Center, so why would we vote for him to be in the Pro Bowl? Gurode more than likely leads the league in missnaps and penalties at his position. Gurode while strong as an ox, unfortunately is as dumb as one. HE DOESN'T EVEN MAKE THE FREAKING LINE CALLS. Knowing the kind of owner Jerry is, he would use this to justify keeping Gurode at Center.

So then this "homer voting" had to occur with the players and coaches. Because if it was truly homer voting, then wouldn't a total homer vote all Cowboys in? Like Jenkins, Newman, Barber, etc.

I think it'd be more sabotague than homer voting.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I don't watch more Atlanta Falcons that any player or coach. But I've already stated the pro bowl voting was a joke and needs to be changed. So your point is you have none. As long as they continue to take fan votes, I'm going to submit my one accurate ballot.

YOU are the one that voted McClure as a Pro Bowl Center. You're contradicting yourself and that was my sole intent on doing this exercise: to show others how you contradict yourself. You participated in the joke of the fan voting. And now you claiming that your ballot is accurate. Well so it is everyone and anyone else that submitted a ballot. Bottomline is you are full of shit as usual.

You made the statement that the you watched Gurode MORE than the coaches and players and thereby qualified your claim of him not being in the Pro Bowl, but if we take your qualifier and apply it to McClure and the Falcons, it shows how you contradicting yourself, especially upon your own admission that you didn't watch Falcon football.

sbk92

Reaction score
YOU are the one that voted McClure as a Pro Bowl Center. You're contradicting yourself and that was my sole intent on doing this exercise: to show others how you contradict yourself. You participated in the joke of the fan voting. And now you claiming that your ballot is accurate. Well so it is everyone and anyone else that submitted a ballot. Bottomline is you are full of shit as usual.

My ballot is accurate because I'm voting honestly. And I'm only voting once. I'm not voting over and over trying to get players on my team enough votes to make it.

That and I have one of the finest football minds on the planet.

You made the statement that the you watched Gurode MORE than the coaches and players and thereby qualified your claim of him not being in the Pro Bowl, but if we take your qualifier and apply it to McClure and the Falcons, it shows how you contradicting yourself, especially upon your own admission that you didn't watch Falcon football.

I didn't say I don't watch Falcons football. I watch every team. I said I don't watch more than any player or coach since I don't watch all the downs.

But I watch enough to know, not think, that McClure is a better player this year.

You can't expose me. You're not intelligent enough. Your efforts amount to a child tugging on my pant leg.

Top Bottom