Reaction score
Can he get 6 games for domestic violence or would it just be considered violence . You may get a few special interest groups conflicting

Reaction score
Bc it's like "what, does he not deserve the same protection ?"
And then it's like "oh you're saying gays aren't tough enough they need special rules ?"

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Bye. It's been fun. I just don't support fags on the Cowboys. You can, more power to you. I can't.

If I had to choose between keeping the fag or the murderer, I would dump the murderer. Hell of team the gm has put together.

Reaction score
It was never a choice because you were never exposed to a choice.

Until they find the gene that causes homosexuality it's a bit hard to prove that orientation is hard wired.

find me the straight gene you fuck

Reaction score
Just because you don't have a choice in something doesn't mean it's genetic, any more than someone born with a mole on their face.

Anyone who is of the mindset that it's a choice is also saying that they can be convinced to puff a peter.

Reaction score
Won't find it in you.

what do you think is gayer? me possibly banging hot gay dudes or you resentfully banging your wife after her shit fell to pieces

it's just a hypothetical i'm not saying either of those things happens

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Just because you don't have a choice in something doesn't mean it's genetic, any more than someone born with a mole on their face.

Anyone who is of the mindset that it's a choice is also saying that they can be convinced to puff a peter.

shorter version: homosexuality is a birth defect but not a handicap.

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
If he''s disputing a gay gene, obviously there's no straight gene.
Sexual preference isn't genetic.
Yes it is. I like brunette girls with brown eyes. I didn't choose to be attracted to that type. Everyone (gay/straight) is born with what is referred to as a "sex map." Basically you're born attracted to a certain type of person. Think about this: why are lesbian (for the most part) really butch and manly, and gay men are effeminate and girly? It goes back to what I said earlier; it has to do with exposure to testosterone/estrogen while in the mother's womb. Jesus people, take a psychology class.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Yes it is. I like brunette girls with brown eyes. I didn't choose to be attracted to that type. Everyone (gay/straight) is born with what is referred to as a "sex map." Basically you're born attracted to a certain type of person. Think about this: why are lesbian (for the most part) really butch and manly, and gay men are effeminate and girly? It goes back to what I said earlier; it has to do with exposure to testosterone/estrogen while in the mother's womb. Jesus people, take a psychology class.

Or they were ugly and decided to go the easy route.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Jesus people, take a psychology class.

Unless you think sexuality is a state of mind, I don't think psychology can explain why you're gay or help you overcome it. that's best left to geneticists.

Top Bottom