Freddie

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Do you still have that hideous blue carpet in your house?

I've petitioned to have it changed with the wife. Still waiting to hear back. Crossing my fingers on that one.

When she gets home from work I have to make myself look busy as she walks in the door. Seeing the same lump of shit on the computer all day banning jerks can't be an aphrodisiac

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
9. The Cowboys need starters. Give me the guy who is going to be available at our slot, is a value pick, and plays a position where he can contribute from day 1 even if our coaching staff doesn't want him to. – superpunk

Stephon Gilmore, CB, South Carolina. This kid is being overlooked, but he's as clean a prospect at the position as there is. He's big, fast, strong at the point of attack, can press/bail and is a plus return man. Super safe, great value, fills a need.

Well, I'm in.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I've petitioned to have it changed with the wife. Still waiting to hear back. Crossing my fingers on that one.

When she gets home from work I have to make myself look busy as she walks in the door. Seeing the same lump of shit on the computer all day banning jerks can't be an aphrodisiac

lol

Keep us updated on how it goes, Hos!

Top Bottom