cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Matt Miller, NFL Draft writer at Bleacher Report and Founder of New Era Scouting will answer our Top 20 draft questions.

Please submit them here and we will try to get Matt to answer as many as possible.

For more info on Matt:

https://twitter.com/#!/nfldraftscout
http://bleacherreport.com/users/396992-matt-miller

Today is Friday, February 3rd. Let’s try to get these questions in by Friday, the 17th, and I will submit them to Matt over that weekend.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Edit: I'm changing my question since MBthe4th is unoriginal and almost asking the same question as me.

Matt -

What mid to late round QB prospect would you expect the Cowboys to have an interest in. Someone who would fit the timing based offense the Cowboys run.

Reaction score
Who's an under the radar pass rusher who could blow up the combine and NFL?

EDITED by me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Matt. Could you expound on the top C prospects? How many would you rank to be good starting candidates from Day 1? Three prospects (Peter Konz, Ben Jones, Michael Brewster)? Two (Konz, Ben Jones)? One, only Konz? After those three candidates, should we even bother with any other C for better value? Any sleepers there at C? Any OGs who could make the switch to C?

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Matt.

Would the Cowboys consider Andre Branch (Clemson) as a possible opposite to Ware if he's available in the 2nd?

Reaction score
Two parter. 1. Why is sdogo such a lying phony? 2. Doyou think there's something we dont yet know about the vontaze burfict story?

DoomsdayDefense

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Mr. Miller,

What projected first rounder do you feel has the biggest bust potential? What day three corners interest you?

Reaction score
Matt,

Looking back at two prospects Dallas drafted last year if you still have notes: Bruce Carter and David Arkin. Do you remember what your thoughts on them were? And do you think Carter can make the transition to ILB, and Arkin to guard? Are these players you think the Cowboys and their fans can rely on?

Thanks

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The Cowboys need starters. Give me the guy who is going to be available at our slot, is a value pick, and plays a position where he can contribute from day 1 even if our retarded coaching staff doesn't want him to.

Reaction score
Matt.

Do you see some of the "second tier" pass rushers available in this draft as being close to Ingram and Upshaw.. or possibly even better players in the long run?

AKA Mercilus, Branch, Curry.

Reaction score
Andre branch is a name no one has brought up before who is worth keeping an eye on. He's fast and still has room to grow

Reaction score
I'll throw a second question in here...

Matt, what positions do you feel the most confident scouting? And what numbers (ht/wt 40 time, shuttle time, bench reps, etc) are the most telling for each position?

Freddie

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Matt,

I'd like to accompany you to the combine. My resume includes playing for the BYU National Championship team, coaching at Arizona, and accumulating 100k posts on an internet forum. Contact me at @TooHostile1 or text me to set up the deets.

Thanks amigo.

Mike

Reaction score
A third question because I'm greedy

Every year there's a suprise pick, suprise fall, or something otherwise unexpected in the first round. Any predictions as to what that suprise might be this year?

Top Bottom