superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
OMGZ you are implying I am a bigot.

Only if that would be your reaction.

If your kid is contributing to society, not hurting anyone and happy, then why would any parent care about the superficial?

oh right because some parents are hateful bigots who would allow their own prejudices to override their love for their kid.

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
I wouldn't know, my kids aren't gay, so I can't speak on it. Just like you can't speak on it either because you don't have any kids to begin with. We all have these grand ideas when we are young, but when reality hits, lets just see how you would react. I'm guessing overly dramatic.

Yep.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Ladies and gentlemen....I give you another content filled, discussion-driving post from Nokill!

Iamtdg

Reaction score
I wouldn't know, my kids aren't gay, so I can't speak on it. Just like you can't speak on it either because you don't have any kids to begin with. We all have these grand ideas when we are young, but when reality hits, lets just see how you would react. I'm guessing overly dramatic.

Boom

Iamtdg

Reaction score
Dear God,

Please deliver unto Punk's wife or gf a conservative, pro-life, supply-sider child to test the limits of his love.

Thy willing servant,

bbgun

I endorse this prayer message.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
You didn't say it explicitly.

But you're saying that's a possible reaction. And I'm saying if that's your reaction, you are a shit person. There's really no alternative to that.

SIMILAR

Remember that word? Fucking hypocrite.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
Nobody wants a gay son, and nobody wants a gay son who's a swishy tranny. As a father and public figure, he's saying all the right things, but deep down I'm sure he's heartbroken and humiliated. How could he not be?

Bingo!

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
Ladies and gentlemen....I give you another content filled, discussion-driving post from Nokill!

I'm sorry. Am I not allowed to agree with a post with a short reply? It had the same amount of letters as your tried and true 'no u' replies.

bkeavs

UDFA
Reaction score
SO I am guessing if you guys had the choice of your 15 year old son being a gay or white trash Meth head. You would choose the latter

Iamtdg

Reaction score
SO I am guessing if you guys had the choice of your 15 year old son being a gay or white trash Meth head. You would choose the latter

He has the chance to get over being a meth head. No recovering from being gay.

:awkward

bkeavs

UDFA
Reaction score
When is the DCC going to update its graphics from Atari 2800 specs Iamtdg?

Top Bottom