NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
You sit up on your self righteous pedestal all the fucking time. And now that you are being coy about it makes you look like even more of an idealistic ******.

The guy's a joke. He tries so hard to sound intelligent and informed, and when somebody proves him wrong he ignores it. Look no further than the beating iceberg has handed to him the last couple weeks on numerous subjects. As soon as he's proven wrong, he abrubtly stops replying to him. Happened in more than one thread. And once he saw the beatdowns were happening more often and that iceberg was staying, he just ignores everything said to him. Like a child.

He's the liberal version of hostile. Look around. I'm not the only one pointing out his stupidity. And every day, more and more people are calling him out on it. He loves to follow me around and take his childish little "nokill" digs, regardless of who I'm talking to. Then has the nerve to accuse me of the same? What ever you say, punkstile.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The guy's a joke. He tries so hard to sound intelligent and informed, and when somebody proves him wrong he ignores it. Look no further than the beating iceberg has handed to him the last couple weeks on numerous subjects. As soon as he's proven wrong, he abrubtly stops replying to him. Happened in more than one thread. And once he saw the beatdowns were happening more often and that iceberg was staying, he just ignores everything said to him. Like a child.

He's the liberal version of hostile. Look around. I'm not the only one pointing out his stupidity. And every day, more and more people are calling him out on it. He loves to follow me around and take his childish little "nokill" digs, regardless of who I'm talking to. Then has the nerve to accuse me of the same? What ever you say, punkstile.

u mad bro

Iamtdg

Reaction score

fo sho

bkeavs

UDFA
Reaction score
But my question to the guy who won't answer is what made him trash? Was it the meth? Or were there other qualifiers? Maybe White Trash is too broad a word?

I need to define what white trash is

ScipioCowboy

Practice Squad
Reaction score
How has a thread about Magic Johnson's gay son gone on for fourteen pages? If this were the zone, Brainpaint would've closed it by now.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
BP lives to close threads. Treating adults like children is their raison d'etre.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
hJhJzkw.png

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Equally outrageous is all the censorship in the name of being "family friendly," even though you can count the number of women and minors over there on two hands.

Top Bottom