ScipioCowboy

Practice Squad
Reaction score
BP lives to close threads. Treating adults like children is their raison d'etre.

In fairness, I would've closed the thread as well. And then sent you a message about which behaviors are prohibited. But I'm always polite about it...

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
In fairness, I would've closed the thread as well. And then sent you a message about which behaviors are prohibited. But I'm always polite about it...

yes, it's all about control. when you have less rights on a message board than you do as a US citizen, something is seriously wrong.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
That is bullshit. Kids learn values at an early age...and they should learn they from their parents. Basically you are excusing Magic for being a cheating piece of shit, but the kid who can probably not properly mentored growing up is a huge D-bag.

How do you explain all these people with rough childhoods that grow up and become good decent people? I am not excusing Magic. I am saying that his fag boy should think for himself and
grow up. From your view, I guess these serial killers should be excused because their daddy didn't hug them enough. Magic didn't make his boy into a fag. At some point, the boy made the decision to suck a cock.

ScipioCowboy

Practice Squad
Reaction score

Dear superpunk,

You have received a warning at Dallas Cowboys Forum - CowboysZone.com.

Reason:
-------
Guideline Violation Warning

Forum guidelines prohibit name calling, and "fag" certainly qualifies.
-------

Warnings serve as a reminder to you of the forum's rules, which you are expected to understand and follow.

All the best,
Dallas Cowboys Forum - CowboysZone.com

Reaction score
How do you explain all these people with rough childhoods that grow up and become good decent people? I am not excusing Magic. I am saying that his fag boy should think for himself and
grow up. From your view, I guess these serial killers should be excused because their daddy didn't hug them enough. Magic didn't make his boy into a fag. At some point, the boy made the decision to suck a cock.

I just think kids have a better chance at life if they have good role models as parents. He didn't...that does not absolve him of any wrong doing...which in this case is not wrong doing, he is just gay. The point is that if his family is all up in arms over the kid being gay, then how are they about Magic getting AIDS from cheating on his wife?

You seem to be offended by him being gay more than anything.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
Guys that go above and beyond to make sure everyone knows they gay are nothing but massive attention whores.

That suck dick.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
I wonder if SP would defend this kid as vehemently if the kid was white.

Prolly not.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
most of the time when I read this site I'm like 'ahhhh, I'm sure they're not actually this bigoted, closed-minded and hateful it's just innernets"

then sometimes I'm like... fuck... these people actually do exist.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Dear superpunk,

Reason:
-------

-------

Warnings serve as a reminder to you of the forum's rules, which you are expected to understand and follow.

All the best,

It must be nice to come over here and speak your mind without fear of reprisal. Freedom is ... intoxicating.

Reaction score
Guys that go above and beyond to make sure everyone knows they gay are nothing but massive attention whores.

That suck dick.

There are poon hounds out there that do the same thing. Who really gives a shit? Am I comfortable around that type of behavior, no, but then I think it is pathetic when some fake baked lothario lathers up with Drakkar and brags about his conquests.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
most of the time when I read this site I'm like 'ahhhh, I'm sure they're not actually this bigoted, closed-minded and hateful it's just innernets"

then sometimes I'm like... fuck... these people actually do exist.

I feel the exact same way.

Weird.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
There are poon hounds out there that do the same thing. Who really gives a shit? Am I comfortable around that type of behavior, no, but then I think it is pathetic when some fake baked lothario lathers up with Drakkar and brags about his conquests.

And they are just as much of a fucking attention whore.

Reaction score
Dear superpunk,

Reason:
-------

-------

All the best,
OK, that's funny.

Top Bottom