superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I did hear that a liberal gene has been found and identified. Yeah, I am serious. There is a real reason for people being fucked up enough to believe that shit. Lliberal gene, gay gene or just fucked up. It's all the same.

This thread is like a divining rod for identifying the bigot gene.

bkeavs

UDFA
Reaction score
I definitely feel like I can be taught to enjoy sucking cock, or if I am around people that suck cock. I will naturally follow there lead

Are there people seriously debating whether or not its genetic?

ScipioCowboy

Practice Squad
Reaction score
If a predisposition towards homosexuality truly is intergenetic rather than genetic (as science seems to think now), that means the predisposition occurs in the womb rather than being inherited.

If babies become homosexual due solely to activities in the womb, it becomes much easier to prevent or change...in theory. We're about to find out how "pro choice" some people really are. Should be exciting! :lol

Reaction score
I bet Magic's son would be good in a hot dog eating contest...it is basically combining his two favorite activities.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
It's a well known fact that homosexuality is a mental disorder, like being a Star Trek or Dallas Cowboy fan.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Not preening about anything just trying to educate you. If you want to argue that homosexuality isn't genetic go do that with some less educated folk who still talk to imaginary friends.

LOL Maybe you are right. Unborn babies could be pre programed to develop idiotic sounding speech impediments and a love of hairy asses.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
As obsessed as you are with the sexuality of gay people (evidenced by your graphic descriptions of homosexual copulation anytime you feel the need to speak on it) I'm pretty much convinced that you're a closet fag, JBond.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Obsessed? I was just agreeing with you. You sure are a sensitive little bitch. I understand you are a little moody since I came in and upset your little forum. The tone and tenor of the entire forum has changed. It must piss you off to no end.

I got to give you props though. You stick at it despite getting crushed in thread after thread. You are crazy, but at least you are a dedicated loon. Keep tying little spunk. Making you dance is very entertaining.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Yes, obsessed. Literally every post you make about homosexuals involves man-ass, dudes blowing each other or sticking it in each other's ass. Your latent homosexuality is showing.

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
:lol Well if there's one thing they all have in common... they're not all 'creative, artsy types'.
You said it yourself, our sexuality makes up our identity. If they want to be quantified in their own group there's only one way to identify them and that's by their acts. Ask one if he wants to distance himself from them.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
If they want to be quantified in their own group there's only one way to identify them and that's by their acts

You're a fucking idiot bigot. But if that's the case, I expect to see every post referencing heterosexuals from here on out including some form of reference to what heteros do in the privacy of their own home. Because, you know, that's all people are. Sexuality is different from a sexual act, fuckwad.

bkeavs

UDFA
Reaction score
Yes, obsessed. Literally every post you make about homosexuals involves man-ass, dudes blowing each other or sticking it in each other's ass. Your latent homosexuality is showing.

That might have been me and BB Sorry SP

Reaction score
330x182px-LL-7dc6c095_micheal-jackson-eating-popcorn-theater-gif.gif

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
:lol Don't hate me little sister, I was just looking for clarification, based on your own reasoning. (As well as simply fucking with you). Pull your panties out of your ass crack now.

Top Bottom