iceberg

In the Rotation
Reaction score
it's called pushing a singular view regardless of how you have to paint the rest of the world to do it.

aka - fucking dumbass.

fyi - mr education... "it's" called...

jeebus

UDFA
Reaction score
Pesky facts are the best.

Yea but since you lack them in this case, what do you call just making up a gay gene. Human genome mapping, yes. Never found a gay gene outside of gay philosophy, ontological or existential, also yes. And you're preening like there is a gay gene, bragging about your education...

iceberg

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Yea but since you lack them in this case, what do you call just making up a gay gene. Human genome mapping, yes. Never found a gay gene outside of gay philosophy, ontological or existential, also yes. And you're preening like there is a gay gene, bragging about your education...

great. find me one case where he has them right.

jeebus

UDFA
Reaction score
great. find me one case where he has them right.

Hey, maybe he was right once somewhere, but let's not derail the fact that he just made up a bunch of shit and called them facts and acted like it made him educated. No wonder the ladies supposedly love this guy...

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

Not preening about anything just trying to educate you. If you want to argue that homosexuality isn't genetic go do that with some less educated folk who still talk to imaginary friends.

iceberg

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Not preening about anything just trying to educate you. If you want to argue that homosexuality isn't genetic go do that with some less educated folk who still talk to imaginary friends.

you gonna deny jesus then use him to cuss someone out again?

your hypocracy cracks me the fuck up.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score

I did hear that a liberal gene has been found and identified. Yeah, I am serious. There is a real reason for people being fucked up enough to believe that shit. Lliberal gene, gay gene or just fucked up. It's all the same.

Top Bottom