C

Cr122

Anyone else having problems with their Madden12 game freezing at the loading screen?

I've switched out this game 3 times already because of it. And yes, before you ask all my other games load fine and play fine.

As a matter of fact all the other games I have are older games. Don't know what the problem is.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Bought the game last week..played one game so far...

Playing online now. Ps3...my name is toddh76. If anyone is on...

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score

We'll have to play sometime. I'll add you when I get around to getting online.

Reaction score
Anyone else having problems with their Madden12 game freezing at the loading screen?

I've switched out this game 3 times already because of it. And yes, before you ask all my other games load fine and play fine.

As a matter of fact all the other games I have are older games. Don't know what the problem is.

ive been reading that there is mad problems with the ps3 version of madden this year, mine doesn't do anything like that just stupid shit like graphic issues. all we can do is wait for a patch maybe that may fix it

C

Cr122

I'll add you. I won't be on until this weekend so If I see you on I'll hit you up for a game.

I've been having problems with the game loading, but checked the EA sports and PSN boards for answers. A lot of them are saying it'll be corrected in the next patch.

Reaction score
First time I ever made it to the Super Bowl on an offline franchise and lost. Playing on All Madden level, with the Cowboys, lost to the Steelers.

Top Bottom