Reaction score
Ok, second game didnt last long. I won 14-0 Ravens vs Patriots. Cr122 claims lag. But i don’t think he could beat me anyways. U run the same routes. Very predictable.

C

Cr122

The Eagles and Packers game was nice no lag. I don't know what happen on the Ravens and Pats game, but it was terrible.

Try again?

C

Cr122

Ok, second game didnt last long. I won 14-0 Ravens vs Patriots. Cr122 claims lag. But i don’t think he could beat me anyways. U run the same routes. Very predictable.

What? lol You quit on me with the Eagles and Packers after I stuffed you on the first series.

C

Cr122

I hate when the players run around and then pause. That's lag. It happened on that deep ball. Paused...then all of a sudden you threw it deep and it was tipped at caught.

It was doing it on defense as well.

C

Cr122

lol, dude that wasnt me! I waiting for you in my room invite. Was there lag in the first ravens vs green bay game?

No. Our first game was great. Then the Eagles and Packers game started out good then you left that match. This last game sucked and I hate playing with that kind of lag. I sent you another invite. Let's go.

Reaction score
I hate when the players run around and then pause. That's lag. It happened on that deep ball. Paused...then all of a sudden you threw it deep and it was tipped at caught.

It was doing it on defense as well.

Yea there most lag in the second game we played. It was do-able tho. Ive played with worse lag. Not sure what happened. All my dots said green. I have to eat, maybe ill have time later, i doubt it, i usually play on fridays or saturdays.

Reaction score
No. Our first game was great. Then the Eagles and Packers game started out good then you left that match. This last game sucked and I hate playing with that kind of lag. I sent you another invite. Let's go.

I promise that wasnt me. I wouldnt have taken the Packers because u had them. I was going all Ravens.

Wife took over the TV, lol

C

Cr122

Everlasting Hey, honey one more game.

His wife Fuck no.....get off my tv bitch!! lol

Reaction score
Everlasting Hey, honey one more game.

His wife Fuck no.....get off my tv bitch!! lol

Haha! Actually she is one of those chicks that never cusses. She had a long day and i want to get some action later so let her have that good tv.

C

Cr122

Shes grumpy tonight, lucky i got to play two games. We will play again sometime, hopefully less lag. Was fun, i always enjoy playing people i know alittle instead of a random online guy.

Seriously though. If there's lag, I don't play. I don't play through the random "play now" games with lag. It's too much of a disadvantage.

Remember, I said this before we even played our first game. Just a heads up for next time. I would of told the wife to grab a blanket and go to bed. lol

Reaction score
Seriously though. If there's lag, I don't play. I don't play through the random "play now" games with lag. It's too much of a disadvantage.

Remember, I said this before we even played our first game. Just a heads up for next time. I would of told the wife to grab a blanket and go to bed. lol

That’s cool. We will forget about the second game. The first one does count! No man, when u are married, u don’t fight over the little stuff. Pick your battles. You will live longer!

C

Cr122

That’s cool. We will forget about the second game. The first one does count! No man, when u are married, u don’t fight over the little stuff. Pick your battles. You will live longer!

I will live longer? I doubt it.

Yeah. The first game counted. You got lucky. :thumbsup

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I'm going to try out my internet connection some time this week.

Maybe I'll hit one of you up for a game at some point.

Top Bottom