C

Cr122

On a serious note what teams do you want to use?

Seeing we're both Cowboys fans no Dallas. I'll take Green Bay.

:tiptoe

Reaction score
On a serious note what teams do you want to use?

Seeing we're both Cowboys fans no Dallas. I'll take Green Bay.

:tiptoe

I hate playing Green Bay, they are so tough. Maybe ill take the Steelers or Ravens. Play some smash mouth football.

Reaction score
Me too. This could be a high scoring affair. I have Fios so there's no lag on my end.

I hate games that have lag in it. It's a disadvantage.

Not sure what Fios is, but i have cable. The connection is always green, so we should be good. No excuses. lol

C

Cr122

I'll tell you what don't click ready on your end until you're satisfied about the team matchups. Let's make it fair.

C

Cr122

I am ok with you taking Green Bay, doesn’t matter to me. I like the challenge. AFC teams is cool too.

ok

Okay. Maybe I'll take Green Bay then. If it's not a fair matchup to you just send me a message or don't select ready.

Is playing on All Pro good for you or do you want to go All Madden?

Reaction score
Okay. Maybe I'll take Green Bay then. If it's not a fair matchup to you just send me a message or don't select ready.

Is playing on All Pro good for you or do you want to go All Madden?

Sounds good. Not sure what i play on, the default i think.

C

Cr122

I added you Ever. I'm on right now. You'll have to accept my request.

C

Cr122

Good game, Ever. I thought I had you for a while. I wish I could have had the ball in the 3rd quarter. I might of scored.

If I had scored a touchdown on that FG drive it would've been harder for you to come back.

Reaction score
Good game, Ever. I thought I had you for a while. I wish I could have had the ball in the 3rd quarter. I might of scored.

If I had scored a touchdown on that FG drive it would've been harder for you to come back.

Yea, u jumped on me early with a 14-0 start. That punt fumble and pick 6 kept me alive. GG, invite if u want a rematch.

Top Bottom